Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sperm Bank

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:41 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 490 Total Views

Which one did you use and why?  DH is East Indian so I'd like a donor of the same ethnicity.

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
RaRa921
by New Member on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:48 PM

Cyrogenic Lab, we used the one out of MN but they do have more locations I believe. I think I just googled sperm banks and there really were only a few choices, less than 15 and it was even less when I searched by state.

Good luck!

joni-kay
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2009 at 8:16 PM

i chose xytex because you can pay 180. and view all donors pic's for 3 months.i had to be able to see a pic.

nickat
by New Member on Jun. 24, 2009 at 8:25 PM

I use Xytex.  Their profile prices are good, and they have adult and baby pics for some donors.  They are easy to deal with (especially the online chat).  However, they are very expensive.  The recently went up $100 of all sperm types.

Good luck. 

toddler boygay pride ribbon

kathyartist2007
by on Jul. 23, 2010 at 12:51 PM

Since you are going the Donor Insemination route, I highly recommend you check out the Donor Sibling Registry so that you can talk to others who have used sperm banks (both open ID and anonymous). There are many members are grown children conceived through donor sperm and it is great to be able to connect to people with a shared experience. You can also learn about the many banks and find out what other women's experiences have been with them.

Here's the URL:

http://www.donorsiblingregistry.com/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)