Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need a little positive love please!!! (PIOG)

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:48 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 397 Total Views

EVERYONE, please read my current journal and the first reply from KAY300.  I am very offended by her reply.  I was always taught to require respect  before you can insult me.  I am having a hard time applying that motto right now.  I do not know this woman.  I have never had any contact with her.  What the he**???  Am I losing it??

Thanks for your kind support! 

(FYI, I am a foster mom hoping to adopt.  I cannot ever give birth to children of my own, so that is what makes her so cruel!)

bad

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
mmains0
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2009 at 12:04 AM

I know exactly what you are going through!  With our fd they made bm call by 8am, the visit was at 10.  If she didn't call i didn't take her.  After 3 times they suspended her visits.  That was all in june and no one has seen or heard from bm since.  We have had fd for over a year and bm seen her 3 times.

As far as the other lady's comment u were asking about....i don't think she meant anything by it.  I think she just worded it wrong.  Hope this helps.  I am also a foster mom looking to adopt.  We actually just signed the intent to adopt on our fd yesterday...yay

Best of luck 2 u and your family!

love2snorkel70
by on Jan. 29, 2009 at 7:14 PM

Thanks for the kind words and best wishes on your adoption!!

Hugs, Beth :)

Quoting mmains0:

I know exactly what you are going through!  With our fd they made bm call by 8am, the visit was at 10.  If she didn't call i didn't take her.  After 3 times they suspended her visits.  That was all in june and no one has seen or heard from bm since.  We have had fd for over a year and bm seen her 3 times.

As far as the other lady's comment u were asking about....i don't think she meant anything by it.  I think she just worded it wrong.  Hope this helps.  I am also a foster mom looking to adopt.  We actually just signed the intent to adopt on our fd yesterday...yay

Best of luck 2 u and your family!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)