Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE MY BELLY HURTS A LITTLE....

Posted by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:14 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 194 Total Views
Hi Ladies .I am 4.5 -5 weeks and....I was just curious if any of you ladies in your first few weeks got cramps like mostly towards the ovaries and around the bell button with my first pregnancy I miscarried and had cramps in my lower belly but they dont feel like tha this time...how do you know the difference between gas cramps and just cramps? And what are the warning sigsns? I have no bleed ing or spotting...I think I am okay!Just need advice please...
by on Jun. 20, 2007 at 10:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ASHLEY19
by Group Owner on Jun. 21, 2007 at 9:44 AM
I ALWAYS GET THIS SHARP PAIN AROUND MY BELLY BUTTON BUT IM ALMOST 32 WEEKS BUT IN MY FIRST TRIMESTER THE PAINS I HAD WERE MY ROUND LIGAMENT AND A UTI! CALL YOUR DR JUST TO BE SAFE THOUGH. GOOD LUCK ILL BE PRAYING FOR YOU!
kimberlyrae22
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 1:55 PM
I got cramps around 4-6 weeks I thought they were period cramps at first lol and they hurt pretty bad... if you are worried about it i would ask your doctor
millerbabe07
by on Jun. 21, 2007 at 2:01 PM
Hey!

I asked my doc the same thing because it was freaking me out having pain around my ovaries. She said your muscles are just starting to stretch out and make room for the baby and your growing uterus. so you can look like this...
Silent_Assassin
by on Jun. 25, 2007 at 4:23 PM
Hmm I've got pain down there by my ovaries..the doctor said it might be a uti they havent called me back yet so I dunno what mine is im about 12 weeks or something..i hope mine isnt anything bad either..they said my baby is healthy so..hmm
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)