Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

depresed

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:18 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 248 Total Views

i have to throw away my pumped milk!!! something in it bothers my little ones bum

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Juniper53098
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:07 PM

Maybe you could pasteurize it.  I've heard of some women whose milk changes after pumping and pasteurization helped.

June

5 m/c
2 DS, 1 DD

Check out my new group!!!

Breastfeeding Working Moms

Do you have a little one with special needs?

Check out Moms with Kids in Early Intervention

faerymommie
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:16 PM

It can be used in cooking or making baby food later. Also it can be used in thier cereal later and later when mixed up with the cereal it can be tolerated better. Also it may not be all of it just something you ate the day it was pumped.

tabi_cat1023
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:25 PM

how do you mean it bothers their bum??

As in gives rashes?? BM doesn't cause rashes....staying in a diaper too long does, my daycare tried to tell me that my milk was causing rashes too but then I checked his changes and they weren't changing him often enough...

cowgirls10181
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 1:47 PM

she is changed every hr or more and was still getting a rash

Quoting tabi_cat1023:

how do you mean it bothers their bum??

As in gives rashes?? BM doesn't cause rashes....staying in a diaper too long does, my daycare tried to tell me that my milk was causing rashes too but then I checked his changes and they weren't changing him often enough...

sparkyskitten
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 9:14 PM

BM doesn't cause bum rashes.. even being changed once an hour she can just be changed and pee and/or poo and not be changed again for an hour at daycare... And it can be the diapers you use... or if cloth diapering your detergent...

expecting boyMarch 2009. We already have a great toddler girl July 2006.

Don't complain about life if you're not willing to get off your ass and do something to change it.

Group Admin Breastfeeding Moms Uncensored

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)