Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sex....

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:55 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 263 Total Views

Ok I've been thinking about this lately and I just have to know. How does BFing effect your sex life? I mean do you have to wear a bra when you have sex? I would think you would have to or you would be leaking everywhere right? I didn't BF my first son so my milk went away and I didn't have to worry about this kind of thing.

by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Juniper53098
by on Feb. 13, 2009 at 8:34 PM

At this point, I still wear a bra during sex.  I leak too much.  But, later when your supply evens out more you really don't need to.  But, he could get squirted.....

sparkyskitten
by on Feb. 16, 2009 at 9:42 AM

I was a leaker so most of the time I did, but we didn't make it a big deal. he was leaked on plenty of times he just wasn't allowed to squeez the girls if they were full, because then milk shot out really funny . But some women don't really leak so they can go bare.

expecting boyMarch 2009. We already have a great toddler girl July 2006.

Don't complain about life if you're not willing to get off your ass and do something to change it.

Group Admin Breastfeeding Moms Uncensored

shelly469
by on Apr. 5, 2009 at 11:42 PM

some men might find it sexy. depending on how weird they are. Mine acctually tried it but not during sex. I cant until the six weeks is up. I dont know if i can wait that long. sorry tmi 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)