Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

house burned

Posted by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:46 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 196 Total Views

Well my daughter came home from school and started telling me about a little girl in her class, well turns out this past week there house burnt down. The fire started while they were sleeping so by the time they got up they were trapped.. the kitchen is in the middle of the apartment and as u can imagine front door on one side and kids on the opposite.. Well Luckily a man walking by heard the screams and went to help the family.. they live on the second floor so the kids were lowered from a bedroom window.. with the man giving help get the down and safe.. Then he went and kicked in the door to save the father.. Well the father is in the hospital I am unsure of his condition, I just know he has severe burns on 40-50 percent of his body, the kids are staying with there aunt and the mother I am assuming as well.. They lost EVERYTHING.. completly gone.. this is a young couple in need of help they arent asking but my daughters school is taking donations.. I know times are hard but if you can do anything your help is greatly appreciated.. Oh yea the apartment complex they live in are jerks and didnt even come to the scene when it happened.. Aweful.. And they are planning to sue the family because they didnt have renters insurance..

by on Nov. 9, 2009 at 1:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)