Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Friend looking for a babysitter in North Las Vegas

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:56 AM
  • 1 Replies
  • 204 Total Views

I am looking for a child care provider to watch my 5-year-old daughter, with hours that might change from time to time. Most of the time my hours are consistent, but the possibility that she may have to spend the night, or I pick her up late, are possible. Saturdays are a MUST! Sundays are minimal (weekdays can be adjusted). Definitely need someone who can adjust days and hours; this might change. Normal hours needed: Mondays 1 p.m. until 6 p.m. Fridays 1 p.m until 6 p.m. Saturdays 1 p.m. until ? (later days, once in a great while she may sleepover) We are looking for someone on the north/north-west side of town. Looking to pay $5-$7 per/ hr

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
stevensmama13
by New Member on Oct. 9, 2009 at 10:52 PM

I live off wynn and spring mtn, i have a 3 year old son, well amost 3. hes looking for friends and im looking to make a little extra money. i need friends as well. im good with a flexible schedule and have and if she'd need to sleep over my son can sleepw ith me and she can use his bed. if im to far i understand. but id work with you and shed have fun with all the toys we have here. good luck!

Elizabeth  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)