Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

From Womb to World........ a 2 day Workshop in Anchorage

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2010 at 2:09 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 389 Total Views

FROM WOMB TO WORLD
鈥楾he Journey that shapes our life'

A dynamic 2-day Audio-Visual workshop by
Anna Verwaal, RN, CLE, Doula

Brought to you by Alaska Birth Network and Alaska Midwives Association.

(12 CEU's offered for doulas, RN's and Midwives)

This profoundly transformational and informative birth workshop is specially
designed for birth professionals, doctors, midwives,

nurses, doulas, childbirth educators, prenatal yoga teachers, birth related body workers or anyone seeking to understand, prevent and heal from prenatal or birth imprints and trauma

Objectives day one

路 Describe Cellular Biology and Cellular Memory of the Womb Experience

路 Describe how experiences in the womb become a blueprint for life

路 Discuss the effects prenatal and birth experiences can have on conception, pregnancy, labor and birth

路 Describe emotional and physical events that could affect the fetus later in life

路 Discuss prevention and healing of prenatal, birth and bonding trauma, personally & professionally

Apply what your clients are teaching you about yourself for personal transformation and growth

Objectives day two

路 Explain the hormonal blueprint for pregnancy, labor, birth, bonding and breastfeeding

路 List the effect medical procedures and drugs have on this hormonal design for birthing

路 Explain the role birth plays in Autism, Asthma, Anemia, Lupus, Depression and Schizophrenia

路 Discuss the long-term consequences of interfering with this intricate design for mom, baby and society

October 25 & 26, 2010
09.30 AM- 05.30 PM

Location: BP Energy Center, 1014 Energy Court, Anchorage, AK 99508

Cost: early bird $250 (by 10/15) there after $275, day of $300, single day $150
(Couples receive 50% off second tuition)

To RSVP & for more detailed info please contact:
Tammy Gifford at 907-444-9377 or email roadfamily6now@hotmail.com

Anna Verwaal, RN, CLE, born and educated in the Netherlands is a Maternal-Child Health Nurse, Conscious Conception & Birth Consultant, Labor- & Post Partum Doula, UCLA Certified Lactation Educator and Birth
Photographer. She currently lectures and gives workshops internationally about the cellular memory of the birth experience, the physiological & hormonal blueprint for birth & bonding as well as the deeply psychological,
emotional and spiritual aspects of giving birth. Her experience is based on working for more than 25 years in various countries as a nurse and doula along side perinatologists, obstetricians and (indigenous) midwives
attending hospital, birth center, home and water- and lotus births.

Please visit www.fromwombtoworld.com

Hey ladies -
   My name is Care Messer and I teach HypnoBirthing in San Diego. I just wanted to let you know about a workshop that is coming to AK this month that is SO WORTH ATTENDING! Anna Verwaal came and spoke to us two weeks ago and it was life changing for all of us. She helped us heal some of our own birth issues etc. and gave us new insights as to how we can help our parents in HypnoBirthing - it was just so amazing! Three of us were practitioners and decided that she has to come back and talk to more of our community. She agreed and will be coming back in Dec. She will be in Alaska for a few different workshops so I thought I would link her page to this email - She focuses on the consciousness of all of us as newborns and what we retain from our birth that shapes our lives. I found out why I am the way I am and had no idea it came as a result of my birth. I have been able to help several moms this week work through stuff from their births as well - it has brought my doula work & HypnoBirthing to a whole other level. Anyway - Anyone that you can get to attend with you - they will be so grateful so I had to pass it on. Let me know if you have any questions - or you can contact Anna, she is very available. You are lucky to have her there for so long. I was born in Fairbanks but have never been back - someday - I am dying to see the northern lights! xoxo - Care

Care M. Messer- CHBE, Doula CD(DONA)
San Diego HypnoBirthing庐 - Taking San Diego by Calm, One Birth at a Time...

by on Sep. 10, 2010 at 2:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Roadfamily6now
by on Sep. 13, 2010 at 11:13 PM

Space is limited to just 25 people! Sign up now! 

This is an excellent opportunity for you Doulas out there!  

Roadfamily6now
by on Oct. 6, 2010 at 12:55 PM

BUMP

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)