Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone write Hebrew? (PIOG)

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2010 at 7:42 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 320 Total Views

Hi ladies, I'm trying to find someone who can write in Hebrew.

This strange request is for a tattoo that I want to get done this weekend.

"Why Hebrew?" You might ask, pull up a comfy chair, maybe a Kleenex (I still need one almost 4 years later), and sit back.

Shortly after my ex and I got together, I found out I was pregnant with our first child. The first dr. appointment went well and the baby looked good. We were told to come back in 4 weeks to hear the heartbeat. About a day or so before that appointment I had a horrible dream in which I was covered in blood and in bed. As I was sitting there, in my dream bed, sobbing, covered in blood, a white dove showed up and said "It will be ok" four times. At the next appointment we found out our baby had died, we opted to let "nature take its course" rather than deal with medical intervention. I started bleeding heavily, got a staph infection, almost died, and still ended up having to have a D&C.

9 months later, I found out I was pregnant again. After all the doctor appointments, and the ultrasound came back telling us our baby would be a boy, we started looking for names. In the baby book I had, I found the name Jonah. According to the baby name book, Jonah is Hebrew for "dove" (coincidence? I think not).

I did use Bing Translator and got a translation, now I want to make sure its right so this tattoo, that has a very deep meaning for me, does,'t end up meaning something else.

Thank you in advance for the helpsimple smile

ps

Here's the translation I found יונה

by on Sep. 24, 2010 at 7:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)