Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Alaska Birth Network October Meeting ~ Tips and Tools for planning a VBAC

Posted by on Oct. 5, 2010 at 2:05 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 424 Total Views

October 8th

October marks the half yearly point to Cesarean Awareness month in April, and as such, we are dedicating this month's topic to VBAC. Please join us as we talk about tips and tools for planning a VBAC in Alaska. This meeting will be beneficial for both expectant parents and the birth professionals who care for them.

Tammy's daughter Skylar will be offering her services as a mother's helper to entertain children in the play area, leaving parents more freedom to participate in the discussion. Please give her a couple dollars for her help!

Anyone who has had a VBAC is also invited to attend to share your experience with others.

RSVP to this Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/Alaska-Birth-Network/calendar/15002617/

Hosted at the One Family Birth Center

1108 E. Northern Lights Blvd.

Anchorage, AK

Tammy

Just let the bun bake, all ovens are different, that's why the package says "approximate baking time 40 weeks, ovens very adjust cooking times" Cell.o_0

by on Oct. 5, 2010 at 2:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Roadfamily6now
by on Oct. 8, 2010 at 1:00 AM

7pm

Ya'll better be there. 

truealaskanmom
by on Oct. 8, 2010 at 1:36 AM

I was going to come but Sabreena has chicken pox and Brandon is hunting and I think I am going to go nuts 

Roadfamily6now
by on Oct. 8, 2010 at 3:33 PM

Dang! :( 

You should let others know you have a CP girl! Cause I'm sure there are some moms out there that could benefit from a pox party. :)

If you need anything let me know.

truealaskanmom
by on Oct. 8, 2010 at 7:28 PM

Thanks, the doctor is not 100% if it is pox or not, she hopes it isn't because she is worried about Briar, and so am I.  She hopes it is a weird rash.  I still am on the fence a weird rash might be better for now, but I am all about the pox party when Briar is older. LOL 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)