Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello Ladys

Posted by on Jun. 2, 2008 at 9:02 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 715 Total Views
I am the other admin for this group so if you have any questions or want to start a chat go for it.  This group is for the Moms in Alaska to chat.
by on Jun. 2, 2008 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jtrauch
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2008 at 11:16 PM

I would love to know which Mom's in Alaska in this group work & what they do for a living & the ones that are stay at home Mom's.I live in SC presently but on the way to Alaska as soon as we get everything together.Right now Im a stay at home mom but when we move I plan on getting a job so Im curious what kinds of jobs are in the area for other Mom's? The kids keep me busy but Im also becoming bored the older the kids get....

Jamie in SC (for now)

hbeard
by New Member on Aug. 11, 2008 at 1:28 AM

Hi - I am a 6th grade teacher out in Unalaska/Dutch Harbor.  I'm not sure where you plan to move, I'm assuming not out here.  I have one 15 month old, and I'll find out if I'm pregnant for our second one in a week. 

Heather

MommyBrendaBeer
by on Sep. 13, 2010 at 4:43 AM

Hi- I'm a full time customer service agent for our local communications company. i am expecting a baby boy in October.

JojosMom18613
by on Sep. 24, 2010 at 3:41 AM

Hello, I'm a cashier at a locally owned grocery store in North Pole, Alaska. I'm trying to get a better job that will actually work with the whole single mom thing. I'm also a full time student with the University of Phoenix/ Axia College (online) working toward my AA in Healthcare Administration.

I have a 2 year old little boy (the best part of my failed marriage) and we're almost into a rhythm with me back at work.

gailambert62
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2011 at 12:52 PM

Hello!

JessT5280
by on Jan. 23, 2011 at 4:17 PM

Hi I'm Jessica, 27 and a customer service rep at an fbo in Ketchikan. Basically, we service airplanes, private and commercial.  I have two kids, Jaden is 7 and she's in 2nd grade- Gage is 5 and he's in preschool. I'm also currently in school working towards my RN. My SO is a pilot for Guardian Flight, so he's gone a lot doing medivacs. 

Hope to meet some wonderful ladies on here!

My_Boy_Cameron
by New Member on Feb. 19, 2011 at 1:38 AM

Hi! Formerly a medical secretary in Anchorage now a stay at home mom to a new baby boy.  

katiebuchinger
by New Member on Mar. 10, 2011 at 5:26 PM

I'm a stay at home Mom in Kodiak; I had been working as a classroom aide prior to the birth of my daughter and am currently working towards a teaching certificate through distance courses with University of Alaska Anchorage. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN