Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 279 Total Views

Hey!  I'm new here...I was born in Southern California and raised between there and New Orleans.  All my family is from NOLA, but some scatterd and are now in TX, IL and FL since after Katrina.  I'm not living out there any more but I miss it and I'm coming back soon :).  Just wanna mingle with my fellow Louisiana sisters...and get jealous when I hear things like Bunny Bread, Pattons, Po'Boy, Gambino's (yummmmmm), and everything else I can't get in California lol.  Anyway, I'm Shanita - 2 SK's: 4yo SD and 13yo SS.  TTC one of my own and hopefully soon because my clock is tickin lol.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Mrs. Vallery
LET'S GEAUX SAINTS!!!

by on Jul. 30, 2012 at 4:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
ashybaby87
by Group Owner on Jul. 30, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Welcome to the group & good luck in conceiving! I look forward to getting to know you . Feel free to jump in any conversation, add pics, start a conv, etc. :)

Quoting PinkSmiles82:

Hey!  I'm new here...I was born in Southern California and raised between there and New Orleans.  All my family is from NOLA, but some scatterd and are now in TX, IL and FL since after Katrina.  I'm not living out there any more but I miss it and I'm coming back soon :).  Just wanna mingle with my fellow Louisiana sisters...and get jealous when I hear things like Bunny Bread, Pattons, Po'Boy, Gambino's (yummmmmm), and everything else I can't get in California lol.  Anyway, I'm Shanita - 2 SK's: 4yo SD and 13yo SS.  TTC one of my own and hopefully soon because my clock is tickin lol.  Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)