Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FREE Huggies Pure & Natural Sample

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:39 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 214 Total Views
New HUGGIES Pure & Natural Diapers | FREE Sample Offer

Dear Ashley,

Imagine a diaper that gives your little one the unbeatable leakage protection of HUGGIES® Diapers with a gentle touch of nature.

New HUGGIES Pure & Natural Diapers include natural materials. Organic cotton and a touch of Aloe & E. Plus, they're happily hypoallergenic.

See for yourself with our introductory FREE sample offer.

-Your Friends at Huggies® Brand
Mom & Baby
UPDATE PROFILE | UNSUBSCRIBE

For more information about other great Kimberly-Clark brands, visit our website at www.kimberly-clark.com. All names, logos and trademarks are the property of Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc. or its affiliates. © 2009 KCWW. All rights reserved. Your visit to this site and use of the information hereon is subject to the terms of our Legal Statement. Please review our Privacy Policy. Disney Elements © Disney. Disney/Pixar Elements
© Disney/Pixar.

I make FREE Café Mom Siggies. Just take a look at my journal posting! I also have a bunch of ITEMS FOR SALE which offers are accepted! I accept PayPal & RME for payment. Also, don't forget to check out my own personal page where you can see some of my custom work such as business card designs, address labels, etc Ashleys Closet of Treasures!

20% off at adameve.com Offer expires --unknown-- at 11:59 EST!

by on Apr. 8, 2009 at 3:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)