Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have 10 Minutes to spare to make some FREE money? And maybe even WIN the WEEKLY JACKPOT!?

Posted by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 3:01 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 141 Total Views
You wanna know what? I’m so excited I have to share this -

A few weeks ago, I stumbled across a way to make pretty good money in just a few minutes a day. My first thought was “This sounds like one of those multi-level scams that’s too good to be true.”

When I took a closer look at it though, I was pretty intrigued, especially since it’s 100% free, and takes only 10 minutes a day. What did I have to lose?

You see, I’m a mom with two kids, plus I work a Full Time Job. And, like all moms, my days are packed. At first, I thought there was just no way I could add anything else in. But after watching the 2 minute intro video, I realized… “LUNCHTIME!” That would be my window of opportunity. And the best part is, it doesn’t even take up all of my lunch break, only just the ten minutes,  leaving me the rest of it to take time for myself (to try to get my sanity back before I go back to work again!)

Or maybe you are a stay-at-home mom, you can do this during NAPTIME!

Now, maybe you don’t have small kids, but all of us live in a busy world.

But even the busiest of us can find 10 minutes to do something that can potentially make us thousands every month… Especially since you can do this from your smart phone wherever you are!

No special software to install, or any memberships to buy, or anything like that, it really is 100% free, no strings-attached, and easy!

But, does it work?

It works. But it really, REALLY works if you get a few other people to sign up too, the video explains why, but I’m going to tell you how.

Here’s how:

1. Sign up under me, using my link at the bottom.

2. Once you sign up, I will email you, teaching you how to build your own "village" of friends just like I did, to help you succeed.. I will also always be in contact with you whenever you need any help!

So… that’s it! There is more on the site if you are interested, but you can also just get straight to it, if you are ready.

Just click or copy and paste my link below, and it will take you to the videos that lay the whole thing out for you, and tell you how to sign up.

Thanks!

XO Steph

http://www.varolo.com/village/StephMohr09

by on Oct. 14, 2011 at 3:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
StephMohr09
by Member on Oct. 17, 2011 at 2:47 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)