Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, All!

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:08 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 200 Total Views

As long as I have known Dana (and so many of the rest of you), and known she had this group, I never came to read the description until Dana sent the group invite.  This week I had some extra time on my hands and was going through tons of old emails.  Well, some times things hit you right when you need them too.

The thing that made me want to jump on board now is Dana emphasizing respect for the planet.  I've never considered myself a green-freak but I want to be aware and at least hear about what I could do to lessen my impact on my environment.  For those who don't know me, I moved to central New Hampshire this last August and my husband and I have been amazed thus far about how the folks here relish in their surroundings.  How could you not want to preserve it?!!

I also want my kids to grow up thinking about conservation.  I have a daughter, Katie, age 5 and a son, Alex, age 3. 

I look forward to being a member of the group.  Thanks for the invite, Dana!

Joan

by on Jan. 27, 2009 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
DanaMel
by Group Owner on Jan. 28, 2009 at 2:32 PM

Happy to have you, Joan!!!  I think living in New England now you will be able to give us some more pointers.  Ohio isn't the greenest state, but one can try!

--Dana
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)