Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im going to kick his fat ass to the curb!!!!! i swear...

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:56 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 292 Total Views

Ok so we have been together just about 2 years and have a 1 year old boy and im 4 months pregnant with twins and he thinks he can run off and do whatever he wants..i have a 3 year old from a previous relationship and he only know my boyfriend as dad.. Im so fucking sick and tired of him thinking that all im here for is sex and taking care of the kids..Im not one of those fucking people that will sit and take it. women were not made to screw and then take care of everything and the kids.. Hell i cant even drive and he will not take me to the sstore when i need to but will take his cousin to the store anytime.. bitches at me theres not enought gas to... What the fuck!!!!!!! am I chopped liver???? Im your girlfriend not that selfish dick.. His cousin and his wife threatened me when i was pregnant with our 1 year old and he didnt do a thing about it.. i swear i ripped him a new fucking butt hole right in the middle of the bowling alley.. yes at 4 months pregnant about i was screaming every curse word i knew at him at the top of my lungs and EVERYONE there heard me...there were people that didnt know i would talk that way.

Im so tired of him..i swear im going to stuff his fat ass in a dumpster and find a girlfriend instead of a guy...lol. hey it works cant get pregnant that way..

He thinks after me having so many problems with my first two deliverys that i want more after the twins are here.. I dont fuckin think so.

Why is it that men think they know it all????

Ive put him in his place a few times about things he thinks he know better then i do.. hell he said he knows how to take care of kids better then i do.. Excuse me???? I dont fuckin think so!! they way he treats my kids is HORRABLE.. all he does i screams at them, yes i admit i do to but not all the time at the top of my lungs..The onlyreason i stay is because im afraid if i leave i wont get any money. as i i only get 100 a week. i know sounds like alot but its really not. pullups diapers wipes 40$ and whatever else the boys need and hten whats left is for food..

Im tired of the dissing on people getting help from the state o im not going for it till i have too..

any way..................................the fuckin dick is going to get my size 7 foot stuffed up his size 4x ass!!!!

I loved him for the first year or so we were together till he wouldnt say i love you back all he would say is that i like you.. thats it??? Im pregnant with your kid( at the time kids now) and you just LIKE me??? Its just faded away now..I think he only keeps me around because i have his kids. he knows ill leave..

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
kate3937
by Group Owner on Dec. 25, 2009 at 11:14 PM

Just found this today..

Care to borrow my size 8 jack boots?????   I can also send you a pair of my son's size 13's! 

Don't be afraid to leave.  $100 per week isn't shit...and it certainly isn't worth staying.  As for the welfare, Im telling you...GET IT.  GET EVERYTHING YOU CAN!!!!!! 

My ex used to bitch at me (and still does from time to time) that I got food stamps and medicaid for the kids.  My response was/is "Well if you would have followed our divorce decree and kept insurance on them and paid your child support, I wouldn't have had to get welfare." 

Where are you located?  I'm in the Detroit area. 

Kate

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)