Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Rodan + Fields Skincare Giveaway TONIGHT!

Posted by on May. 17, 2015 at 4:37 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 97 Total Views

RODAN + FIELDS VIRTUAL FACEBOOK EVENT TONIGHT!!  "Join" by 8pm CST to be entered for the skincare product giveaway!

What is Rodan + FIelds?  It's a skincare line created by the doctors who created Proactiv.  

Click here to view their products

Click here to learn about the work from home virtual office business opportunity

Learn more about the products and the business opportunity!  You don't even have to join in on the conversation - just log in and watch others discuss!
Easy to join the Facebook event:

1. email me at susanolsen512@gmail.com so I can add you to the Facebook event

2. Click "join" the event BEFORE 8pm Central Standard Time

3. Log on at 8:45pm Central Standard Time to see if you won, watch, read and join in the conversation if you choose! (you must be logged on at the time the winner is announced, so feel free to open up the event in another window and flip back and forth between your Cafemom, Facebook, or other project, during the event)

We already have over 100 people that have JOINED the Event! ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME and an easy way to learn more about R + F!!!!
YOU **MUST** CLICK JOIN BEFORE 8:00pm CST TONIGHT!!! 

TONIGHT we will be starting our EVENT with a GIVEAWAY!!!
All you need to do is CLICK JOIN and your name will be entered into the drawing! For those that have already JOINED the event...we have your name down!
CLICK JOIN before 8:00pm CST so that we will have time to get all names in the drawing and be able to post the video with our FREE PRODUCT GIVEAWAY!!!

Email me at: susanolsen512@gmail.com and I will add you to the Facebook virtual event!!  

You can also reply with your name

Click the picture below to connect to my Facebook account, add me as a friend and I will add you to the event! (you can unfriend me after the event if you want ;) )

by on May. 17, 2015 at 4:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)