Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Valentine's Special---Couples Massage

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:10 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 480 Total Views

Hello ladies! My coworker Rick and I (Rachel) are offering a couples massage special for Valentine's--2 One-Hour Massages for $100. The offer will be good the week before and after Valentine's Day. Massages will be in separate rooms. We are located at Heidi's Too Day Spa in Oregon City. Check out my website for more information www.rslmt83.massagetherapy.com and call me at 503-318-9626. Please have a couple dates/times in mind, as I will need to coordinate with Rick's schedule as well.

Rachel Sheard, LMT

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
WhiteRose071406
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 3:33 AM

A massage sounds so good right about now. I wouldn't be able to have one anytime soon, but maybe after i have this baby.

happiestmama
by Member on Jan. 23, 2009 at 4:57 PM

If you don't have any complications with your pregnancy, you should be fine. I'm confident with prenatal massages, and Rick is as well, if your husband would prefer not to have a male therapist, you could see Rick. Massage helps a ton when you're pregnant. It would be side lying, as you obviously can't lay face down anymore.

WhiteRose071406
by on Jan. 24, 2009 at 1:43 AM

My Dh won't want one. But i would love one. I have back problems as it is, and carry this baby around hasn't been helping. I was looking at your website, and think if i did get one i want an hour one. We won't have the extra money tell the end of the month, so if DH lets me I'll give you a call then.

Quoting happiestmama:

If you don't have any complications with your pregnancy, you should be fine. I'm confident with prenatal massages, and Rick is as well, if your husband would prefer not to have a male therapist, you could see Rick. Massage helps a ton when you're pregnant. It would be side lying, as you obviously can't lay face down anymore.

happiestmama
by Member on Jan. 24, 2009 at 1:29 PM

I totally understand the back pain, and I do agree, an hour is usually best with pregnancy massages. Keep it in mind, and give me a call whenever you are ready :) In the meantime, you could try taking baths to relax your back. I know that's not always easy to do with another little one running around, but see if DH can give you a break at night :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)