Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Son is being deployed

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:20 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 138 Total Views

i hope no one minds me posting.I just though I'd share. I have a Son in the USMC. I got a call last night that he is being deployed in April to Afghanistan.he will be on the front line and the first troop to be deployed in that area..but he just wanted to tell be not to worry and he'll be fine.I am so stressed right now. i guess I just took it for granted that he has been back in the states since he came home from Iraq in May.well again I am sorry for ranting. I just needed to get it out I guess. Thanks for listening

by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
teatime24-7
by Group Owner on Mar. 8, 2009 at 11:28 AM

Cindy,

We are your sisters here in this group. You are allowing us to be part of what is going on in your life. My son was once in the military, but never was deployed. I pray that you will find peace and that the hands of the Lord will watch over your family. Be encouraged, we are here for you.

Blessings,

Laura  

bocamom62
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 3:30 PM

This is the exact place for you to rant and we are hear to listen

I don't blame you for being worried and upset  If I were in your positio, I would be also.  Did he say how long he would be gone?  We will keep him and you in our thoughts and prayers.  Please keep us updated.

Marinemom03
by on Mar. 8, 2009 at 8:25 PM

Thank you both. i guess I am just overwelmed. he said he will be gone for 10 months.Even though he's 21 now I still see him as my baby boy.Thank you so much for commenting. I really like it here thanks for making me feel welcome

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)