Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

March for Babies 2009

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:03 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 374 Total Views

Does anyone here participate in the March of Dimes March for Babies? They have them all across the country... My family and freinds and I all did it last year and it was pretty amazing, I just signed us up to do it again this year, woot!

Anyway here is a link to mine, it has "my story" if anyone is interested...you ladies should all think about participating if there is one near you... it is pretty amazing to meet so many others who have been through something similar to what we have.

www.Marchforbabies.org/karyngehweiler

www.Marchforbabies.org/Karyngehweiler

by on Feb. 5, 2009 at 6:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Chloesmamma
by Member on Feb. 28, 2009 at 3:40 AM

I am & have the past few years. So far I have raised 120.00 I hope to raise close to 500.00

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker 
Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker image

kmgehweiler
by New Member on Feb. 28, 2009 at 1:43 PM

Good job on the fundraising, I am having no luck so far at all, literally. Even the people who have agreed to walk haven't signed up online, so I don't know if they really intend to. I am dissapointed. I need to ramp up my efforts I guess.

Karyn Gehweiler. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
Chloesmamma
by Member on Mar. 1, 2009 at 6:28 PM

I have a few family members who donate every year. I think I am going to make some cookies or something to take to work and sell for the march of dimes. Good luck!

hohaas
by Member on May. 18, 2009 at 7:03 AM

My walk in my area is Sept 26. I plan on doing it and have already set up my page and my team page. I've already had some people sign up for my team and I need to remind some more family members to do so. I'm hoping to raise at least $300 personally but I would love to go over that.

Chloesmamma
by Member on May. 18, 2009 at 5:52 PM

I raised a total of 535.00! I was so proud.

Holly-I have not forgtten you, I will donate to yours. Thank you for supporting TEAM LOGAN!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker 
Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker image

hohaas
by Member on May. 19, 2009 at 3:48 PM

That's so awesome! Way to go! That's a wonderful amount that you were able to raise. I would love to get that much! Thank you! :)

Quoting Chloesmamma:

I raised a total of 535.00! I was so proud.

Holly-I have not forgtten you, I will donate to yours. Thank you for supporting TEAM LOGAN!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)