Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Toadily Grand Slammin' Profiles Welcomes You!

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:05 AM
  • 20 Replies
  • 810 Total Views
1 mom liked this

We, at Toadily Grand Slammin Profiles, strive to provide you with a one-of-a kind Cafemom experience!

We can assist you in creating a grand slammin profile with  assistance in the form of tutorials, tips, and very talented profile administrators! If you can't find a tutorial on your question, just make a post and our profile admins will be delighted to answer your questions!

Would you like a custom made background, signature, graphic, blinkie, or avatar for your page? We have talented designers and apprentices in the group that strictly follow all © laws! You'll never have to worry about illegal graphics if you request from our designers or apprentices! These gifted women also offer their designs in the form of Tags of the Week, Birth Tags, Proud Member Tags, Limited Offers Tags,  Featured Artists designs and photo edits!

Like to participate in contests and games? We have plenty of those also! We feature frequent profile contests. Our winners are not just declared by popular vote, we also feature winners chosen by a panel of judges and those are awarded not only Awards for their page but also gifts in the form of custom made graphics of their choosing!

So, what are you waiting for? We'd love to have you join us! We love sharing our knowledge of profile design with others and our talent of creating beautiful graphics for your page! Join TGSP today for a Toadily Grand Slammin Profile experience! Just click on my signature below!

by on Aug. 7, 2012 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
laughingsqua125
by Member on Oct. 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM

iv e read the rules & understand them

nycurlee
by Member on Oct. 17, 2012 at 10:36 AM

Read and agreed! I am glad that your back ! I am glad I am back too. I always enjoyed this group. Thanks to all who share their time and talent.

SandysGirl1982
by on Oct. 22, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Read and understand

spidersbite999
by Member on Oct. 27, 2012 at 3:12 AM

kandis1021
by Member on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:53 AM
Read , sighed,and agreed.
Kandybug
MrsTiredHarley1
by on Nov. 7, 2012 at 10:14 AM

RSA

mizhoward
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 9:57 PM

RSA

SissyAnn141
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 3:56 AM

Read, signed & Agree ♥♥♥♥♥                 

PinkCraftyMom
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Read and understand

carol1961
by Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 3:53 PM

Carol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)