Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello All

Posted by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:50 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 347 Total Views
Thank you for welcoming me into your group! I have an iPad, and a smartphone. Neither are friendly at designing with Siggies, copying and pasting, uploading when you ask it to! It's been a challenging 2 months of attempting to understand this, and I'll say I'm getting maybe a D+ average grade in my progress .... So I'm just letting you get a glimpse at my world of learning about managing photobucket, Fotki, my profile editing, etc. so at least in asking to join your group I have a clue that you don't just request your name on a picture, and it appears on your profile. So. I've thought of quitting , but at this point it's a challenge, and I've learned quite a bit. So I'm continuing to try dispite myself.. We'll see if I get proficient at it.....Lol!
Good Luck to Both of Us!
Kandybug
by on Oct. 28, 2012 at 11:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
fooferann
by Designer on Oct. 28, 2012 at 3:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi there and welcome!! One thing you are capable of doing with an iPad is saving a non animated soggy to your picture folder then you can put it on cafemom by using the add a photo feature. I was able to do that with my iPad.

Hugs!
toadilypeachy
by Group Owner on Oct. 28, 2012 at 4:04 PM
2 moms liked this

Whew! So glad fooferann has an iPad.. I would be toadily lost also because I don't have one.. lol.. So, I wouldn't know where to begin to even help you! Maybe more of our admins have them and can be helpful to you!

Thanks for joining!

kandis1021
by Member on Oct. 28, 2012 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you ,you guys! I'll do my best.... I'll have to say its been a climb starting at the bottom of this mountain and forfeits been more like rock claiming ! Given it my best....
Kandybug
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN