Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Playlist still playing??

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:14 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 498 Total Views
1 mom liked this

There's a mom on here who's profile I visited yesterday her Playlist is still playing!  She had not deleted it, and she said she always has it on Mute and didn't realize it still plays.  I'd give anything now if I hadn't deleted mine, or if there was some way to get the widget back.  Any ideas? 

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
warmcoffee
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 6:13 PM

I'm not certain, think you have to go to a website and get an account and add it to your profile page. 

wynnchime
by Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Sadly, there's no way to do that anymore-- Playlist.com is no longer set up for it.

SissyAnn141
by on Jan. 28, 2013 at 12:29 AM

I taped into it and it is through "Facebook".

Go to her pfofile and click "Add to page".

wynnchime
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 1:46 AM
1 mom liked this

So here's what I've discovered.  I went back to her page and clicked "Add to my page."  I was able to obtain the widget on my page.  Following the widget inistructions, however, I discovered that on the Playlist site, they no longer give out codes for you to copy and paste into the widget.  Unless I have missed something, and I can't figure what it could be, I can't find a way to get a code for my playlist.  (Still kicking myself for deleting mine!!!)

warmcoffee
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Here are a few I looked up - but I did not get extensive with it, so hope your search turns up something good:

www.widgetbox.com

www.podsnack.com

www.youtube.com/youtubeonyoursite 

wynnchime
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Excellent, thank you!!  Can't wait to give these a try!!

SissyAnn141
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 3:50 AM

SORRY, I am SLOW, when it comes to details on a computer.

I need piece, by piece, - How to do this ?    PLEASE  sad

wynnchime
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:40 PM

Okay. here is what I've done so far (and-- I think-- what you'll need to do first).

Go to someone's profile who still has a playlist.  In the upper right corner of the playlist, click on "Add to my page" and follow the directions.  You should end up with the widget on your profile page.

Here's what I haven't done yet.

I'm going to go to the sites listed in the earlier post here by warmcoffee and, one by one, create a playlist and attempt to get the code to copy and paste into the widget on my profile page.  Hopefully, at least one will work!  I will do this as soon as I have time enough to work on it.

Hope this helps!

HELEN2008
by on Feb. 3, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Awesome!!   I'm so gonna try this! I deleted mine as well, ugh ! And I regret that move..  But ok, let's try this! :). I will get back to you on this!  Lol

wynnchime
by Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Okay, so I'm the first to admit that I'm not very good when it comes to all things computer.

And this morning I just spent $19.00 to get a code for a playlist I created on podsnack.com.  And, unless I just can't figure this out (which very welll may be the case), none of the codes work in the CM widget.  Just a forewarning.

But if any of you figure this out, please post your success-- I'm not willing to give up yet!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)