Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did all of you do.

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 12:10 AM
  • 5 Replies
okay i am 38 weeks and could have this baby any day. for the moms that have yound children at home where did they go. i literally dont have anyone my mom is coming down but not till October 6.  which i dont know if i will last that long  but my dad works  and i really dont have any other family  soo i dont know what to do i dont have any friends or family.

Lilypie Baby Ticker
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 12:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kristentaylor22
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 2:30 AM
Try to see if your dad would be able to watch your 3 yr old when you go into labor. I don't know about your hospital but the one I had didn't allow children in the room while I was giving birth. You can also try a neighbor if you talk to them. If that doesnt work then you might want to try social services or your child protective services to see if they can find you a babysitter. 
motherfish77
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 5:44 AM
Where is the father of your daughter? Just a nosy question I guess...and what about the paternal grandparents?
shorty00207450
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 10:46 AM
i really dont have any family my mom doesnt live her  i dont get along wth my dad and her dad isnt around and i dont know his family.

Lilypie Baby Ticker
vtmom
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 12:58 PM
friends? coworkers? neighbors? old lady down the road? couple across the street? high school sitter or her parents? daycare teacher?
modia
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 3:35 PM
When my daughter was 2 and I was having my son my daughter was sitting on the bed right by my head, cause I didnt have anyone to watch her, so if that is what you have to do then that is what you have to do. If you cant find anyone to help.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)