Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just Exhausted

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 3:12 PM
  • 1 Replies
     My partner and I are separated; our son is fifteen months old and his father has changed his diaper a grand total of once.  He is not involved on a daily basis.  I would like to try and work things out but it seems he is not willing to even put forth a minimal effort.  I go to school full-time but my son's father views that as nothing.  My family is not in the immediate area so I have little support or anyone I can lean on.  I try very hard to take care of everything.  I just wish things could be different.
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
faerie75
by Ruby Member on Sep. 24, 2007 at 3:15 PM
sweets, it takes two to make a relationship work, and if he isnt willing then its a waste of effort on your part. also, what are you trying to work out if he sees YOUR efforts as "nothing" and doesnt help with your child?

my advice to you is, head on down and file for support. keep going to school and focus on what YOU are doing and not him. i know its easier said than done, but ive been there and it does help. focus on you and the baby and dont pay any attention to him and what he wants.

good luck to you

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)