Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What 2 Do

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 3:45 PM
  • 4 Replies
Hi single mama's :)

So my daughter is 2.5 years old and I work full time....so on the weekends I wanna go out and do things with her.

But it's so hard for me because I'm scared to go to the park alone (which is wierd I know)....but I've always been terrified and there's never anybody at the park.

But are there OTHER things to do with a 2 year old.....I wanna take her out and have mommy-daughter time since she's not really a baby anymore....but how do I bond with her?

At home we have fun and have movie time together but I don't wanna have our "time" together only watching movies at home....or going shopping in a store....cuz that gets old.

Any fun ideas?

by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
steffiestylist
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 3:46 PM
My little girl and I go to local greenhouses and plant nurseries......I LOVE watching her fascinated by all the pretty flowers...she'll remember that for SURE!

http://www.stefaneaseworld.com

Created and Compiled by ME!  Work From Home For FREE Like I Do!  Check Out My Site!  Dozens of Opportunities/Jobs!

Bas-Cat
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 3:48 PM
Do you have a dog you could bring along with you to the park? Or what about a zoo visit or miniture golf or just wandering around the mall doing people watching?
mom2bee2008
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 3:56 PM
shopping!!!!!!(i wish i was having a little girl for this purpose!)
movie theatre....dinner...ice-cream.....BOOK STORES( kids are fascinated with books in the kiddo section!)....animal shelter...or local PETSMART.....MUSEUMS!!!

hope that is some fresh ideas for ya!
Tahjanae_s_Mom
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 3:57 PM
Chuck E Cheese? or do you have any mini me gyms? mini golf is fun for a 2 year old.

Rachael

myspace.com/rachaelrb

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Lilypie Baby Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)