Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

I want to be like the TV Reba!

Posted by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 9:35 PM
  • 1 Replies

So, I have been so angry at the father of mt son, mostly cause a month after our son was born he got married to another woman. The father and I were never together. I want to get over my anger and be OK with how things are, Afterall, I have the most beatuiful son in the world. I love him with all my herat! How do I come to terams with how things are? how do I put my feelings aside and be OK with my son going to 'their' house? I turly want what is best for my son, I want him to know his father. I don't know what I am afarid of with him seeing our son ( he is in CA and i am in MO so he has not seen our son in 3 months)
he gave up his rights to a daughter he had 3 years ago, and now he is telling me he wants to do the right thing with our son! I think he should start with his daughter and then his son.
my life feels like it should be on Spriger sometimes! how do I relax????

I pray that God will help me but so far I feel alone

by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 9:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
mom_isnotmyname
by on Sep. 24, 2007 at 10:24 PM
Hi -

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but coming from someone that's been there done that, it will get better. I think you need more time and you say that you want what's best for your son, then just be his mother right now, don't worry about the baby's father, he's made it clear what his position is, look what he did to his daughter, he's made his decision and has apparently moved on. I think it's too soon for you to let your son go any where w/ him right now, especially to another state and I don't feel that he should be a part of your child's life, at least not now, he is going to cause the both of you nothing but more grief and total confusion for your son. Just enjoy the gift that he has given you and eventually you will be able to come to terms with it, it may not seem that way now, but trust me, you will.

If you want to talk, let me know and good luck to you.

Candy

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)