Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm soo excited...

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2007 at 12:45 AM
  • 1 Replies
Alright, I just me this guy today, but he's the first I guy I've actually been attracted to in all ways since my ex left me, I met him today and we talked for hours!!  I mean we just kept going on and on....I connected with him so well, the only two down sides are; I met him on the Internet and he lives in the UK....so I don't know how to go about this because I've never done Internet dating, we're not dating, I mean how could we right, and I know it's really soon, but I like him...and I was wondering if you could give me any tips on what to look out for and how to go about this acquaintance....Thanks...and please don't judge me....
by on Sep. 25, 2007 at 12:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Alliem
by on Sep. 25, 2007 at 12:52 AM
I feel your pain!! I have an aussie love.  We met two years ago in an ICQ chatroom and from that day on we've flirted every day and we are each other's best friends.  Despite never meeting face to face, we've fallen in love.  I know it sounds weird, but it's true!  We've talked a few times on the phone and omg his accent is so hot! lmao.  We've never dated online but we tell each other how we feel all the time.  We go about our lives, which is hard, and we plan on meeting within the next couple years...whoever has the money first lol.  Beware of fakes.  Fake pictures, fake names, fake anything.  If something doesn't seem right to you, then its not right and go with your gut always.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)