• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wried dream last night

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:37 AM
  • 4 Replies

Good Morning Ladies,

Last night I cried myself to sleep because it seems like I getting all types of opinions from different soarses about what I should do with my baby. Well, my dream last night pretty much went as follows...

Everyone that knows me knows that my car is like my baby...well in my dream...I was in my car cruising around when I had stopped off at a vending machine to get a drink....I had left my keys in my car-car turned on, with the window open just in case of the locks locked themselves (lol paranoid) and as I was walking to the vending machine, I saw a women walking towards me, really couldn't make out her face but her shirt that she had on said "NEWMOMMY", so as I was getting my drink outta the machine I saw her run towards my car and shoot off with my car...I ran and I ran after it and it felt like I was getting no where... and I just started crying and crying that someone took my baby....i was throwing up and crying....but the void felt more like some more deep than just my car being taken...

I wondering if this dream symbolizes something more.

I had made up my mind about keeping my baby but its hard when you have your mother and this one and that one telling you something else.

I have to be strong for the baby!

Just wanted to share LOL

Thanks

-Regina

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 9:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Shauna71904
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 10:02 AM

Hi!! Don't you hate those vivid dreams. ugh its like you wake up upset about it AND IT WAS JUST A DREAM! haha! well see below dear...

To dream that you car has been stolen, indicates that you are being stripped of your identity.  This may relate to losing your job, a failed relationship, or some situation which has played a significant role in your identity and who you are as a person.

R3G1N4_L0V3
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:13 PM

I knowwwwwww (lol) .... reading the meaning of the dream makes me think..being is that this would be my first baby I think thats what it is.

I have different people telling me things...i should keep it... some you shouldn't because the babies daddy mite not be in the picture but in my heart of hearts I want to keep the baby (even though people make me feel like I may not be able to provide for my baby - which i will do everything in my power to make sure that I do provide for my baby)

I felt like everyone else was trying to deprive me of something that I already made my mind up on - My Baby.

With or with out the father,

I love my baby =) n thats, that !

-Regina

rosepettals
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 5:31 PM

Sometimes our dreams are brought on by things that are happening in our lives and we worry about it sooooo much that when we lay down to sleep we can not relax because our brain is like on overdrive.

If you have already made up your mind to keep your baby, Do not let anything anyone tells you change your mind. this is your choice and only your choice. It is easy for people to tell you what to do because it is not them but the only person that goes thru it is you.

I beleive a real friend will express the pro's and con's to you but end with saying " it is your choice and whatever you decide to do I want you to know that I will alway's be there for you no matter what" Anyone else just dont truely care and you can let what they say go in one ear and out the other.

I had my last son when I was 32 yrs old I was already a single mother with two children one which was diagnosed as terminal. Everyone in my family tried to get me to abort my baby saying there is no way I can care for a newborn with a sick daughter and a seven year old.

Thank God I decided to carry to term and keep my son he has brought me so much joy and happiness. We don't always have sunny day's but rest assure the rainbow always shines thru.

I also have a great faith in God and have always asked him to give me understanding and guidence.

Good Luck ............

tericared
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 6:28 PM

You know your self better than any one....You stick to your guns and do what is best for you.... 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)