Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how was

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:22 AM
  • 7 Replies

your weekend?

i went to my hometown and attended my friends college grad party. it was fun!

my younger son had a not so good weekend. firs off he had hurt feelings because his good friend couldnt hang out w him saturday because he went to work w his dad. but he did get to play w him sunday so that was all better. but then he went to his other grandparents house and my kids sister went too but they all went home without staying the night and the next morning, their dad called my younger son, told him off and hung up on him. why? no clue here. my son said he doesnt care but wtf is wrong when a grown adult calls and tells off an 11 year old and hangs up on him? wtf.

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Andrewsmom70
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Saturday I went to my Weight Watchers meeting and then to the gym and to run a few errands while my sister kept my son.  Then my son and I hung out at home the rest of the day.

Sunday my son and I went to church and then drove an hour and a half to my parents' house and we spent the night.  I substitute teach and didn't have a job lined up for Monday so we got to stay overnight instead of rushing back home Sunday evening.  We are headed back to our house later this afternoon.

Luvof2angels
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Well this weekend I continued to declutter closets and pack for our move to Alabama. It seems like I had a bigger mess then when I started. My Christmas tree has been up for over a week with no decorations on it. My girls and I decided to decorate it last night and we also put decorations up outside... a little late I know..

OP men can be such dumb-ass immature jerks sometimes! I has a similar situation once when my oldest daughter's father called and spoke to her and started to make her feel guilty by asking why she hasn't called him...he had her in tears! This man, at that time, had not seen or called his kids in over a year and he was bitching at my daughter for not calling him... I told him later on the phone that his kids will not chase him and make him be a good father that he is the adult and needs to act like one! and he has the number and address for his kids when he wants to act like a father!

Christine-3.gif Christine picture by toadilyslammin2

SarahMich3113
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 2:39 PM

this weekend was terrible lol...started on Thursday night bringing my son to the hospital for pneumonia...spent three hours there...Friday brought my daughter to the hospital for RSV...spent 6 hours there...spent all day Saturday with the sick kids...then worked on Sunday lol

♥Sarah Michelle♥
Single Mommy to Devin and Raeann
☼come take a look around☼
www.youravon.com/stowers
single_and_preg
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:10 PM

Mine was Ok. I got to go out for the first time in almost 2 years, but it wasnt as fun as i expected.

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:11 PM

awh im sorry to hear that. what made it disappointing?

Quoting single_and_preg:

Mine was Ok. I got to go out for the first time in almost 2 years, but it wasnt as fun as i expected.

The Single Moms Group

single_and_preg
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:11 PM

Oh sorry to hear that, I know i would be stressed if I was you, I always worry and have a terrible time when my sons sick. Thank God hes never had to go to the hospital for anything though,

Quoting SarahMich3113:

this weekend was terrible lol...started on Thursday night bringing my son to the hospital for pneumonia...spent three hours there...Friday brought my daughter to the hospital for RSV...spent 6 hours there...spent all day Saturday with the sick kids...then worked on Sunday lol

single_and_preg
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:13 PM

Thanks..Its because the place i went was having a 40th B-day party, a real big one. So just about everyone was older. Im 27 and was expecting people more my age to be there.

Quoting faerie75:

awh im sorry to hear that. what made it disappointing?

Quoting single_and_preg:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)