Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what kind of car

Posted by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:07 PM
  • 23 Replies

do you have? what is your dream car?

i have a 2001 civic hoo ride. my dream car is an acura tl or a toyota highlander hybrid. i dont like regular SUV's for ethical reasons unless you have 4 or more kid and i HATE mini vans. seriously, prospect of a mini van was but one of my birth controls LOL no offense to anyone who has one.

The Single Moms Group

by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shauna71904
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:09 PM

I have a little white Kia Spectra... I bought it because I was young, had no co signer and needed something cheap! It has been a good car for me!

I want a 4 runner! oh so nice or really any Toyota SUV! Ohhhh also like Ford Explorers! 

SarahMich3113
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:11 PM

i have an 05 corolla...my dream car would be the new '10 camaro but i think that would be an accident waiting to happen so its my after the kids are grown and gone dream car lol...most days I'm happy with my corolla unless i want to bring my nephew or my brothers some where with us as well...

♥Sarah Michelle♥
Single Mommy to Devin and Raeann
☼come take a look around☼
www.youravon.com/stowers
Brandyns87
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:13 PM

I lost my beautiful, gold, '06 Saturn Ion in August. Hopefully I'll be able to get something similar next year. I loved that car.

"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, would've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on." - Tupac Shakur

charmgirl
by Member on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:16 PM

I have an older camry. I would loooove to have a celica or a g35. neither of which are in any of my future plans. =(    lol shoulda bought one pre baby days.

Singlemomks
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 3:37 PM

Hehehehe - I have a Town & Country mini van.  I was the same way - I hated them, but I love the extra room and storage I have now.  I used to drive a Grand Am - it was just too cozy!

I don't really have a dream car, probably because my oldest will be driving in a few weeks - and I don't want to think about that yet!

Join us on:

The Single Moms Group

Group Mod

Jasons_Mami
by on Dec. 14, 2009 at 11:57 PM

I have a white 2005 Lincoln Navigator as well as a tricked out black 87 Ford Explore that I keep at my Grandmother's house in Delaware (the tints are too dark to drive in NY)

My dream car would be a Ford Excursion or a Range Rover or really any big new shiny SUV (as u can tell I like trucks lol)

Kahne
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:15 AM

Have: 2009 Toyota Camry SE sedan

Want: A mini suv.... or acura tsx/ti or Lexus. :) 

Kahne

www.31giftsparty.com

www.wicklesschic.com

FaerieMommie23
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 12:17 AM

I have a mini van! Not by choice of course lol My mom supports me and my kids, she does it because she wants to, I have never asked her to the woman actually bribed me into moving back in with her after living at my dads just me and my sister when he decided we should pay bills and I was working a crappy job blah blah.. anyway.. I used to have a TrailBlazer but my ex totaled it because hes a douche. When that happened my mom said she was buying me a van, thats what I was getting, I didnt have an option. My dream car though would be a Chevy Crew Cab.

linsiej314
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 2:52 AM

I drive an 02 Chevy Tahoe. I had an 04 Grand Am GT1 until I had Finley.. it was the first car I bought brand new, I bought it when I was 20. I LOVED that car... and it was spotless. Anyway, it was 2 door so I sold it & my parents gave me the Tahoe. I plan on trading it in either in the Spring or Summer & getting either a Ford Edge or mayybbeee a 2010 Chevy Equinox. :)

My DREAM car would be like.. a Range Rover. I think. I dk. My mom has a gorgeous Infiniti G37 Coupe with every option (my Dad got it for her for Mother's Day... yeah, what a great man, right?) & I wouldn't mind having one of those. :) Haha.

I... vaccinate, feed formula in a bottle, wrap that precious bum in pampers & toss 'em when we're done, snuggle up close to my little girl every night - in my bed & I do it on my own because I'm a Single Mommy. I... live in the south, work full time, but when I'm off I occasionally drink & have a good time. My precious girl's name is Finley Reese & she was born on 4.15.09.

pamsmith34741
by on Dec. 15, 2009 at 8:19 AM

I drive an 08 Toyota Sienna Mini Van I actually love this car and I always wanted a mini van or a big truck when I was younger. I was driving an Scion Xb when I was pregnant with my son and for the first 6-months after I had him but there was no room at all for him, my mother and sister and I so I moved up to the mini van.

Pam Smith, Proud mommy of a little boy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)