Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

read and comment my take on reality

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:20 AM
  • 16 Replies

GOD HAS HIS OWN WAY OF DOING LITTLE THINGS FOR US THAT WE DON'T REALIZE ARE TREASURES WE SHOULD KEEP FOREVER......THAT IS UNTIL WE THROW THEM AWAY. YUP I'M TALKING ABOUT THE ONE THING WE CAN'T ESCAPE EVEN IF WE DO TRY TO GET AWAY FROM IT.

YES, THAT'S RIGHT I'M TALKING ABOUT THE ONE ASSIGNMENT GOD HANDS TO THAT LUCKY LIL DUDE WITH WINGS......CUPID! I CAN'T SEEM TO SHAKE HIS ASS RIGHT NOW AND HE'S NAGGING  AT ME SAYING I SCREWED UP BY GETTING RID OF "THE PERFECT ASSIGNMENT."  IT SUCKS I KNOW AND I'M NOT GONNA LIE I WISH I COULD "RE-DO"  THE ASSIGNMENT BECAUSE IT WOULD BE DONE RIGHT THE THIRD TIME AROUND. 

NO, THIS AIN'T  NO PLEA BUT MY ANALOGY OF LIFE AND HOW I FEEL.  HENCE,  THE TITLE "WELCOME TO REALITY." ONCE YOU THROW THE ASSIGNMENT AWAY FOR THE SECOND TIME GOD (THE HEAD MASTER) GIVES YOU "THE PILL"  THATS REALLY DIFFICULT TO SWALLOW WITH A SLAP IN THE FACE AND NO WATER TO DRINK IT DOWN........YEA  THAT'S RIGHT "THE REALITY PILL," IT'S WHAT HE HANDS YOU WHEN HE FEELS YOU'VE BEEN STUPID,  MESSED UP, AND IGNORED HIM. I'VE BEEN HANDED "THE PILL" ON A GOLD PILLOW AND WAS STUPID ENOUGH TO SWALLOW IT RIGHT AWAY.

I, DON'T KNOW WHY GOD GAVE ME "THE PILL" THAT ENDED ONE PART OF MY LIFE AND STARTED ANOTHER BUT I GUESS HE WANTED ME  TO LEARN A  LESSON AND I HAVE. NOW I'M AT THE BACK OF THE CLASS WITH A "DUNCE" CAP ON MY HEAD AND AN "A" ON MY SWEATER (NO THE "A" DOESN'T STAND FOR "ANGEL"), WAITING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO TAKE MY PLACE (THIS BAR STOOL IS KILLING ME THERE'S NO BACK!). 

I FEEL AS IF "THE PILL ON THE GOLD PILLOW" WAS HANDED TO ME BY MISTAKE AND I WANT TO MAKE THE MISTAKE RIGHT BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS TOO SMART TO TAKE THE "FRIGGIN DRAMATICKING" THING.......WHICH LEAVES ME FEELING LIKE A(N) "DONKEY"  WHO BY THE WAY,  HASN'T GOTTEN UP FOR ANYTHING AND CAN'T MAKE ANY MOVES UNTIL AFTER NEARLY A YEAR. 

LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, BOYS AND GIRLS  THE SAGA CONTINUES  AFTER " THE BREAK" SO SIT IN FRONT OF THE TELEVISION WITH NO SNACKS (ALTHOUGH YOU ARE ALLOWED A SHORT  BATHROOM BREAK LMDO) NO WATER AND ENJOY THE COMERCIALS BECUASE WE'LL BE BACK WITH ANOTHER EPISODE OF  "WELCOME TO REALITY."   

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilrockerMama
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:23 AM

Nice..

mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:31 AM

thank you  it's  reality with a twist lol

LilrockerMama
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:34 AM

I see that. LOL one day I will have to gather my thoughts together on reality. It makes complete sense in my head, and only once was I able to deliver it in words. My friend, who was a guy, said it was very beautiful and poetic. lol It's just tough getting it out  where it makes sense. =)

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:15 AM

Quoting LilrockerMama:

I see that. LOL one day I will have to gather my thoughts together on reality. It makes complete sense in my head, and only once was I able to deliver it in words. My friend, who was a guy, said it was very beautiful and poetic. lol It's just tough getting it out  where it makes sense. =)

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

i  thought about school and cartoons  with  my own life mixed in it was weird  the way it turned out

LynnB1
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:30 AM

wow.......depressing......

mommy_2_be_2010
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:48 AM

Quoting LynnB1:

^  i thought  it was kinda funny

Sasha907
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Not so depressing.... Just one of many ways to interpret our "situation".  I have been looking for answers, explanations and the "lesson" I'm supposed to take from  my life's circumstances.  Through it all I keep getting the same messages "God can do anything but fail" and "all things work together for the good of those who love Him!". So, although I can make not make sense of what's going on I know in the end there will be peace and order.  We are each where we are for a reason, to learn, to grow, to prepare for something greater that awaits us.  Just BELIEVE!!!!  (so much easier said than done I KNOW, but it does get easier)

"A setback is just a set-up for a comeback!" ~ J. Osteen 

LynnB1
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:50 AM

Quoting mommy_2_be_2010:

Quoting LynnB1:

^  i thought  it was kinda funny

just seemed so sad

LynnB1
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Quoting Sasha907:

Not so depressing.... Just one of many ways to interpret our "situation".  I have been looking for answers, explanations and the "lesson" I'm supposed to take from  my life's circumstances.  Through it all I keep getting the same messages "God can do anything but fail" and "all things work together for the good of those who love Him!". So, although I can make not make sense of what's going on I know in the end there will be peace and order.  We are each where we are for a reason, to learn, to grow, to prepare for something greater that awaits us.  Just BELIEVE!!!!  (so much easier said than done I KNOW, but it does get easier)

"A setback is just a set-up for a comeback!" ~ J. Osteen 

I found it depressing.....its all perspective

jadenember
by on Jan. 4, 2010 at 10:03 AM

huh? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)