Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do reality TV shows come on anymore?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:07 AM
  • 15 Replies

Like the ones that used to come on VH1,

charmschool

Real chance of love

Rock of love , daisy of love

ETC.

Im just wondering because I really looked forward to watching them lol. I havent heard about any comming on in the near future, has anyone else?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Moniquemarie1
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 9:17 AM

Remember Daisy got cancelled b/c of that maniac murderer who committed suicide, who happened to be the winner.  Thay are playing RayJ and that dating show now on VH1.  

moniquemarie17. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr
TXColter
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:54 PM

try Bad Girls Club if you like those!  a new season just started!

stevensmama13
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 12:57 PM

High School reunion starts jan 14th on tvland. im not really into reality shows but waiting for this one because my ex is in it and we had just broke up right before he went to hawaii to tape the show, then came back with another woman! and hes a hottie. i totally screwed things up with him and could have it soo good right now!

single_and_preg
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Yeah that was actually the one with Megan in it. "Megan wants to date a millionaire" I really liked that one alot, I was mad they took it off the air, but I guess i understood since someone from the show killed them self.

Quoting Moniquemarie1:

Remember Daisy got cancelled b/c of that maniac murderer who committed suicide, who happened to be the winner.  Thay are playing RayJ and that dating show now on VH1.  

single_and_preg
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:09 PM

Quoting stevensmama13:

High School reunion starts jan 14th on tvland. im not really into reality shows but waiting for this one because my ex is in it and we had just broke up right before he went to hawaii to tape the show, then came back with another woman! and hes a hottie. i totally screwed things up with him and could have it soo good right now!

Oh really wow that is really interesting, I never heard of that one comming on, I might check it out though.

singlemomma1025
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:14 PM

VH1- has For the Love of Ray J

MTV- has Jersey Shore

E- has Keeping up with the Kardashians

Oxygen- has Bad Girls Club

these are all the ones i watch.

stevensmama13
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:22 PM

Quoting single_and_preg:

Quoting stevensmama13:

Oh really wow that is really interesting, I never heard of that one comming on, I might check it out though.

its an actual HSR from class of 1989 chaparel highschool of las vegas. lots of drama, go to tvland.com and you can watch the previews. and sneak peaks. im only anxious to see it because we had just broken up and i hope he doesnt say anything bad about me lol. plus we were still talking about getting back together while he was making the show but he came home with someone instead and im dying to see who she is.

Kissybratzmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:24 PM

Oh man, I loved "A Shot at Love with Tila Tequilla!! She so should have picked BO on the 2nd Shot and not that Kristy chick!

I'm excited for The Biggest loser and The Bachelor to start this week! Jake ='s yummy :o)

single_and_preg
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:05 PM

Oh i didnt know there was one about the jersey shore. I always go to New Jersey for a vacation, its so fun there.

Quoting singlemomma1025:

VH1- has For the Love of Ray J

MTV- has Jersey Shore

E- has Keeping up with the Kardashians

Oxygen- has Bad Girls Club

these are all the ones i watch.

single_and_preg
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:06 PM

Wow thats so cool, I'd be interested to see it too. Whats his name? I should watch it lol

Quoting stevensmama13:

Quoting single_and_preg:

Quoting stevensmama13:

its an actual HSR from class of 1989 chaparel highschool of las vegas. lots of drama, go to tvland.com and you can watch the previews. and sneak peaks. im only anxious to see it because we had just broken up and i hope he doesnt say anything bad about me lol. plus we were still talking about getting back together while he was making the show but he came home with someone instead and im dying to see who she is.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)