Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how long before...?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:56 PM
  • 7 Replies

you began dating again after the break up?

by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kcook55
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:09 PM

he left me in april 2007 and i haven't dated anyone since

claires_mommy07
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:15 PM

We split up in June 2007 and I didn't go on my first date until October 2008 and that was just a meet up for coffee because a friend thought we might click.  I didn't go on a "real" date until December 2009.

NananRaysmom
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:34 PM

Been seperated 3 years...never dated...I wont untill the kids are grown!

We can NOT win a war if we don't identify who the enemy is.  We can NOT have a country if we don't have and enforce our borders.  We can NOT be a unified country without one common language.

RECESSION: When your neighbor loses his job. DEPRESSION: When you lose your job. RECOVERY: When Obama loses his.

Bridger
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 2:41 PM

Whatever feels right for YOU! Its YOUR life.  YOU know what's best for YOU. 

I was married.  We separated in July, finished the divorce in September, and I started dating in November.  The first year was no doubt rebounds and probably a lot of "bouncing off the walls" in response to the trauma of the divorce but I guess we all have our own ways of working things out of our systems.

Just be so careful with your kids.  Remember its not their fault and shield them from men you dont know well and from developing feelings for another man that may be gone next week.

And take care of you! The best advice someone ever gave me is that "it" is a 14 karat diamond...be careful who you share it with.  LOL. Now I sound like your momma!  BTW, it was a guy friend that told me that.

Bridgette
abootie
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:13 PM

We split up in January of 2006 and I didn't really look/want to date til about August of 2007.

Quoting NananRaysmom:

Been seperated 3 years...never dated...I wont untill the kids are grown!

I LOVE Your signature!!!!!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
calgalmeg
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 5:16 PM

I waited a year and a half after I left DD's BD to date.

May the best of your past be the worst of your future. 

Jasons_Mami
by on Jan. 3, 2010 at 6:03 PM

I began dating maybe a month after.  The relationship had really been over almost a year & a half b4 but we were hanging on to each other.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)