Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i want to bash her face in with a baseball bat....vent

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:14 PM
  • 7 Replies

BD's new gf decided to write me and say all this stuff about how im such a selfish person for even thinking of giving my baby up for adpotion, saying its b/c he isnt with me, and how she feels bad that the child will have me for a mother. ugh, for one, adpotion is my choice so the baby could have a better life, away from stupid drama filled ppl like him and her. and second who is she to say anything about how i will be towards my baby. she said a bunch of shit about me too but its when she started talking about the baby that i got heated. i seriously want to just kill her and him, i even blocked her from the one myspace i have and she went to my other one to write it to me, plus she has shit on her status, i got him deleted from facebook from the threats he wrote but i cant seem to do anything on myspace other then block them. i really want to kill her, ive tried breathing but its not working, im just ticked off, i mean ive been ticked off at him but for her, whos known him for a week, to start talking shit, yea i want to kill her.

pregnancy calendar

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Moniquemarie1
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Stay focused on your life lady!  This is highschool stuff.  Some people don't realize that when you leave highschool, you leave that kind of behavior behind. Don't read or respond to any of their chaos.  Delete it!  As long as you don't create that barrier, they will be able to hurt you emotionally.  If crazy starts calling you, don't take the calls, keep documents and get a restraining order for harrassment if needed.   

bonnierae333
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:40 PM

RFP! ok this is what i say to myself when i get really upset with my EX RFP! it means random Flying Potatoes, if he just happens to be driving behind a truck that is carring potatoes and one flys off nothing I can do about it but hope it hits him,  I know it sounds crazy. but ive been told repeatedly that killing is wrong, plus if the cops get involved, and your saying stuff like that its not going to look good. hang in there set your boundries and dont let them get to you, you know your situation and whats best, hang in there and stay strong.

calgalmeg
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:23 PM

They are scum but thinking about it will only hurt you more.

Block them on your sites and if she contacts you tell her to stop or you will file harassment charges (it is a criminal offense and if she continues after you have informed her in email or writing or some such way you can call the police and find out how to take it to the next step).

You don't need them in your life and that girl has no reason to contact you other than probably she is jealous.  Cut them out of your life but watch your mouth like a PP said- you want to make it clear they are the aggressors and you need protection from them- if you say the wrong thing they can use it against you in court.

Also the fact that your ex gave this girl he's dated for a week your contact information is very wrong.  If you have to get a restraining order against him they will make it illegal for him to pass that information along to anyone to bother you on behalf of him.  Just so you know.

It is never too late to be what you might have been.  - George Elliot

happymommy1105
by Gold Member on Jan. 18, 2010 at 2:39 PM

just leave myspace and facebook for a bit.  

i did it.  it makes life a lot simpler!!!

Soteria79
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 4:24 PM

You have every right to be upset.  BD and BD new GF have no right to threaten and/or otherwise harrass you over your decision.  Your reasons for your decision are also non of their business.  I gave my first child (a girl) up for adoption when I was 19.  I am 30 now and have never regretted that decision.  I am very happy with her family and I imagine she is too.  She is in a better place then and now than I am capable of providing for her.

If you are receiving threats the first thing to do is not to put out there that you are inclined towards any violence.  The reactions of BD and his girl are bad enough.  I have a 24/48 rule when it comes to any bad situation or something I don't like.  If I am upset about something I give myself 24 hours to think about it.  If at that time I re-review and I am still upset I give myself another 24 hours (total of 48) to calm down.  If after 48 hours I am still upset it is time to take action.  This is certainly one of those situations you want to remove yourself from for at least that time.  Don't answer the calls, don't go on Facebook, don't go on Myspace...don't do any thing.

After your break go to the police with all the evidence you have collected over that 2 days and seriously think about restraining orders on both him and her.  It is an invasion of your privacy for him to give her any thing and neither have a right to threaten or harass you.

Kathleen

Olathe KS

mommy6-4-2010
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:11 AM

thanks, im done with them, i have him blocked from any way of contacting me, unless he calls the house or comes over, in which case, ill then call the cops. i have better things to worry about and after i calmed down today, i still want something horrible to happen to both of them but, it wont be me doing it. krama is a bitch and what goes around comes around. maybe he'll move in with her and leave this town, plus the hospital im having the baby at always asks you if someone comes to see you while you are there. so if he or his mom or anyone comes while im having the baby i can deny them from coming in and if his sister lets them in (shes a nurse there) ill report her. theres really no way he'll know when i have the baby and honestly, not talking to him anymore, he'll probably forget all about it. i know that the future will be tough but ive made it this far....

pregnancy calendar

skyelyns_mommie
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 12:18 AM

good for you girl!! lets hope his dumbass forgets all about you and the baby as for his sisster i know where i had my baby you can ask that certian staff not be told your there or see you. all you have to do is say i don't want that nurse for this reason and if she does anything at all even walk in your room she WILL be fired and lose her licens! plus if he tries to come see you he can and will be arrested in a heartbeat. just let the hospital know right away and good luck hon

theres always a light at the end of the tunnel, we just have to find it"
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)