Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

today i start

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:42 AM
  • 16 Replies

i am doing slim fast for one week only. just to get my stomach to shrink so i can quit being hungry. im gonna do a 2 week cleanse after that then hopefully i will be able to have more self control with my eating!

wish me luck!

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AMsMommy212
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:03 PM

Good Luck!!!

I;ve started going walking at the park with my LO.. My friend was walking less than a mile a day to work 4 days a week, and lost 20lbs in 2 months! We're about the same size so I'm hoping for similar results!!

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:15 PM

girl i am a walking fool. i walk five days a week for an hour on my lunch break and it dont help me lol but i hope it works for you!

Quoting AMsMommy212:

Good Luck!!!

I;ve started going walking at the park with my LO.. My friend was walking less than a mile a day to work 4 days a week, and lost 20lbs in 2 months! We're about the same size so I'm hoping for similar results!!

AMsMommy212
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Squash my dreams then! LOL

Quoting faerie75:

girl i am a walking fool. i walk five days a week for an hour on my lunch break and it dont help me lol but i hope it works for you!

Quoting AMsMommy212:

Good Luck!!!

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:17 PM

i think its because im old!!! you will probably have better luck

Quoting AMsMommy212:

Squash my dreams then! LOL

Quoting faerie75:

Quoting AMsMommy212:

Good Luck!!!

AMsMommy212
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 12:51 PM

eye-roll!! But we'll see, I just started this weekend after seeing her skinny ass-- LOL

How do those slim fast taste?? I've never even tried one. Which cleanse are you doing?

Quoting faerie75:

Shauna71904
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:01 PM

GOOD LUCK!  hey make sure to carry around like a bag of baby carrots or a bag of apple slices. I replace my snacks with those! Also not sure if you have seen the commercials yet but... full bars. I almost tried them but am seeing results without... You eat this granola-ish bar then drink 8oz of water wait like 10 mins then eat. Since your brain notices the difference between drinking and eating this actually puts substance on your belly with the water and tells your brain hey look i ate I am half full and not just of liquid!!! makes your tummy full before eating. I don't know what they taste like because like I said I am seeing the results without them but if I hit a plateau i will order them. I know that the slim fast can be challenging but stick to it and if it doesn't work look into those I thought it was genius!

faerie75
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:27 PM

it tastes pretty good. i make the powder one in vanilla in the morning. its milk, a scoop of powder, and either a few strawberries or a half a banana and some ice in the blender. at lunch i drink a can of the chocolate one.

according to my weight i am supposed to drink two shakes, have two snacks and 2 fruits and veg and a sensible dinner. so i counted the fruit i put in the shake in the morning, i had a snack of salad and a snack of celery w a lil peanut butter and a yogurt and of course dinner later.

Quoting AMsMommy212:

eye-roll!! But we'll see, I just started this weekend after seeing her skinny ass-- LOL

How do those slim fast taste?? I've never even tried one. Which cleanse are you doing?

Quoting faerie75:

Aidansmom213
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 1:48 PM

I'am with you baby!!..

single_and_preg
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:20 PM

Good-Luck...I've tried a few times...I can never stick with it though lol

ProudSingleMum
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:45 PM

Good luck!

I'm back to counting points with WW.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)