• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just Need To Vent about BD

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:31 PM
  • 4 Replies

Okay so last weekend I was sick as hell and do you think the SOB could've helped with his kids. Wants to come over to my house to visit them every single day but come the weekends, it's all about him.  I'm so sick of it.  Now this past Friday, my Dad had surgery (carotid artery), he was in CCU.  I tell this to BD and I told him that I would need him to come over and keep the kids while I went to the hospital to make sure all was good and keep him company and what not.  He says, yeah, that's fine, just call me.  I call and his phone is off - - I leave him a message and he calls me back as I'm entering the hospital.  It's a shame that I need to depend on my 15 year old daughter to watch the boys while I take care of major, important things.  I am so pissed at him but he thinks that everything is supposed to be okay between us.  Ohhhhh and wait, it gets better.  I look up his name and find out he is a surety for his B***h!  Really, you chose that over this - - more power to you!  I'm just sick with it! 

**Please don't judge! 

by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
AMsMommy212
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:42 PM

You lost me at the end; whats "a surety for his B****"?

Anyways-- I remember you saying something last week about being sick and him bailing-- what a douche. Thank goodness for your daughter, but it's not fair to her either! I hate how selfish these guys are :-( 

rebeccan3
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Quoting AMsMommy212:

You lost me at the end; whats "a surety for his B****"?

Anyways-- I remember you saying something last week about being sick and him bailing-- what a douche. Thank goodness for your daughter, but it's not fair to her either! I hate how selfish these guys are :-( 

Well I looked up what a surety is and it's someone that is takin' responsibility for someone else if they fail to do what they are supposed to do.  She is behind on her child support because she lost custody of her kids, she owes the IRS and she owes the Electric Company but Yes, he chose that Bitch over me!  I am trying to pull my heart away from him because all he does is pulls the strings of it and why should I keep allowing but it's hard after 11 years and 3 kids (2 surviving)!  He doesn't drive so he was always depending on me and we only live like 10 blocks away but I've cut that ride shit out and now I'm just trying to focus on me and the kids.  I just don't understand  - - -  like what is it about me, ya know?? 

ProudSingleMum
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:06 PM

Feel free to vent. And with that, I'd document eveyr time you offer to let him watch the kids and he refuses, or bails. That won't look good on him. Being a parent isn't just M-F.

rebeccan3
by on Jan. 25, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Quoting ProudSingleMum:

Feel free to vent. And with that, I'd document eveyr time you offer to let him watch the kids and he refuses, or bails. That won't look good on him. Being a parent isn't just M-F.

I just started documenting things because I'm so fed up and one more thing to add to my list - - he is supposed to have insurance for the boys and do you think he has done that - - Of course not.  That is more money comin' out of his pocket but yet he will keep on supporting that Bitch and now take responsibility for her!  UGHHH - - - I'm SICK!   I hate how he can go about his every day life and I am stuck with everything.  I feel stuck in a rut and I need to get out and SOON!!!! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)