Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

when's the last time?

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2007 at 8:43 PM
  • 29 Replies

Poll

Question: how long has it been?

Options:

less than 6 months

under a year

1 year +

2 years +

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 82

View Results

i'm jus curious....since we're all single moms in here. when's the last time u got some action? lol

by on Oct. 1, 2007 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ruthie11617
by on Oct. 1, 2007 at 8:45 PM
Been since March for me, not that I've really been all that interested. If you had asked when was the last time you got some and actually wanted it, it would have been over a year. Pregnancy sucked all my sexy feelings out of me for some reason.

Reuben Benjamin, a.k.a. Munchkin

taramichelle
by on Oct. 1, 2007 at 9:01 PM
Well obvioulsly its been less than a year since Im 28 weeks pregnant lol, but since the "dad" (hate using that word since he's no where around) and I ended when he started becoming the real him, shortly after we found out, its been since about march? Seems like a lot longer lol. boo

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker
marleys_mommy
by on Oct. 1, 2007 at 9:11 PM
it's been since january for me. i was 4 months preggo and had left her "father" 3 months preggo in early december. i know the time frame doesn't add up right if you think the last person i had sex with was the "father". i don't mean to sound crude, but i HAD to have a booty call! lol. it was with an old friend of mine and it was just a friend helping another friend out. and NO i'm not a ho-bag i havn't had sex since...which really sucks!!!!!!

to 1 VERY BEAUTIFUL daughter 

sosojenn
by on Oct. 1, 2007 at 9:31 PM
Well I have a boyfriend...(we're long distance though).....last time I got some was in May for my birthday lol :) yay!

Next time will be end of December....can't wait!

margatido
by on Oct. 1, 2007 at 9:36 PM
Been since June 19, 2006. I think I've regained my virginity by now, don't you?!
DakotaElisabeth
by on Oct. 1, 2007 at 9:39 PM
Basically when I got pregnant was the last time, and it will be the last time probably until I'm married.

gamijo
by on Oct. 1, 2007 at 9:46 PM
When I got pregnant with my son, 2 years this week!  : (

justamom312
by on Oct. 1, 2007 at 9:50 PM
I have teens that have schedules so demanding that I can't even have sex with a vibrator----try 4 years.

I value every minute of my bed time in slumber.
Kidz_n_Dogz
by on Oct. 1, 2007 at 9:55 PM
Sorry, but I got some last night.  My SO moved in about a month ago.  But it had been 2 1/2 years before that.
mybabybugssmile
by on Oct. 1, 2007 at 9:57 PM
Sorry guys but my boyfriend lives in town, so like um twenty minutes or so. 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)