Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Poll

Question: how long has it been?

Options:

less than 6 months

under a year

1 year +

2 years +

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 82

View Results

i'm jus curious....since we're all single moms in here. when's the last time u got some action? lol

by on Oct. 1, 2007 at 8:43 PM
Replies (21-29):
alinkaylebsmomm
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 12:38 PM
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS "BOOTY CALL!"

KellySig.gif Kelly Sig picture by Kara30

jessnsamimom
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 12:41 PM

Quoting margatido:

Been since June 19, 2006. I think I've regained my virginity by now, don't you?!

Honey, I have you beat. Last time was March 26th, 2003.

I have DEFINATELY regained my virginity.
Jamiesmom
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 12:44 PM
this past monday for me
Brenda-n-Kaleb
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 12:50 PM
Well mine has been about 3 weeks and not sure when/if it will happen again since no longer dating the guy and well don't think I'll be doing any friends w/ benefits thing either

But yeah during my pregnancy could care less, and then it took about 6 months after my kiddo was born till I was really interested in it, and well now dammit i want some, but no man in my life grr.....
CarliesMom
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 12:53 PM
Ok Ok... Last Night....
No, not with my daughters father.
It was with Shawn, the guy I've been dating since Carlie was 1 month old. I've known him my whole life.. our Mom's have been friends since 4th Grade.

He is absolutely amazing!!! He loves Carlie and loves me... its wonderful...
but, we aren't offically together anymore... he are slowing things down a bit... which isn't a problem.. but damn... LAST NIGHT WAS AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!
Kirbykai
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 1:22 PM
It's been about 6 months, I think, but before that it was 3 years!
I'm in my prime..37 years old. I want action!!

raisin2girls
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 1:56 PM
last night and the night before that and the night before that ....My boyfriend can't get enough of me...

"one of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries."
jessbecause82
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 2:41 PM
I have to say that when I was preg my sex drive went out the window and shortly later so did Carters father. Sex became such an issue with us that he would force himself on me and I would just lay there and cry while he took care of himself. Then he started getting violent in other ways too, that's when I finally left.

Carter is 2 months old now and I never thought I'd have or want any kind of sex life again. Then I met this guy (who knew anyone would find me attractive after just having a baby) and we did have sex. It was nice, good to know that I'm still attractive and that I do still have a sex drive. Things didn't work out with me and the guy but still I am glad it happened because it brought a lot of my confidence back and some of my self worth that I had been missing.
chel1023
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 2:58 PM

Quoting marleys_mommy:

it's been since january for me. i was 4 months preggo and had left her "father" 3 months preggo in early december. i know the time frame doesn't add up right if you think the last person i had sex with was the "father". i don't mean to sound crude, but i HAD to have a booty call! lol. it was with an old friend of mine and it was just a friend helping another friend out. and NO i'm not a ho-bag i havn't had sex since...which really sucks!!!!!!

to 1 VERY BEAUTIFUL daughter 

I don't think you're a hoe bag at all.  That was the same for me.  I left my daughter's father a week before she was born which was in May and the last time for me was in August.  Just an old bf.  I felt bad afterwards though, because I was just looking for a "booty call" (I hate to use that phrase but when you get right down to it, that's what it ended up being) and he wanted to start up our relationship again.  Sorry, not ready to get back into a relationship and probably won't for a long time.  Therefore, I think I'll have to depend on my BOB from now on!  LOL! 
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)