Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween question???

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 1:41 AM
  • 5 Replies

Well i went to buy my sons costume last week and he wanted to be a army boy like his dad, i really wanted him to be something else but it was his choice.

Yesterday i went with my sister to buy hers and i tried one on, and i liked it i mean i really never dressed up for halloween as a kid, Its a fairy with a skirt and top, i dont know if other moms do it. I just dont want to look so reveiling in front of my son and make myself look like a bad parent. My question is.....is is alright for moms to dress up for halloween with people making such bad remarks...

by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 1:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
jlani16
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 9:36 AM
I SAY HAVE FUN!! U CAN DRESS UP AND NOT BE TOO REVEILING
 hehe!! u could be a mummy instead
modia
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 10:16 AM
i dress up with my kids every year its funner for them, tel hell what other people say or think. they ned to try it its fun for your kids and you have fun so they need to lighten up. HAVE FUN AND ENJOY!!
mommy2003of1
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 10:22 AM
i dress up every year with my daughter and i even tick or treat to i dont take anycandy if there little left but i do mostly toward the end when people are just giving the rest out but its fun and there is no age limit.... and i dont know about others but my daughter loves it she loves to see me dressed up right along with her and acting like a kid (to an exctent)

zacharysmother
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 10:25 AM
Go ahead - dress up! 
Maybe you could find a matching costume to wear with your son or something cute like that.  I dress up every year to go trick-or-treating with my son!
SharkB8
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 10:48 AM
I say have at it miss Fairy!!  Fly and enjoy your night with your sone!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)