Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

Good Morning

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 7:41 AM
  • 4 Replies
Good morning everyone one. How are you all doing this morning? What do you have planned today? Today, i have a few things to do around the house and do some homework, I have to keep myself busy bacause i am having a lot of problems in my life right now and it is very stressful. So hopefully keeping busy won't make me break down. I am praying it all gets better. Hope you all have a great day.

Hugs
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
manders018
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 7:51 AM
I hope you have a great day too. Today I am doing homework, going to playgroup and getting some groceries. Oh yea and I will go to WIC to pick up formula after they make their delivery. It is a busy day today.
jlani16
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 9:01 AM
good morning-hope ur day gets better.  mine is just full of work from 7am-6pm.  then its time to pick up my munchkin and head home, bath time, bed time then do it all over again on wednesday.  i do find keepin myself busy takes my mind off those worrisome things.  
iheartJayden
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 9:19 AM
I am at work right now but after I get off I will probably go home and unpack some ofmy things. I just recently moved back in with my parents so it has been crazy these past few days. I need to go pick up my WIC formula and juice since I am running low, but that probably won't happen.

Brenda-n-Kaleb
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 1:00 PM
Well it is a Beautiful Fall day here. But unfortunatly I have to go to work here in about an hour blah.. But at least I only have 13 more days at this place then I get to start my new and hopefully better job on the 15th can't wait.

But so far today got a few things done. Got some of my class work done this am, took the laundry out of the dry - now just need to fold and put it away. Then of course going to work. Hopefully it's not too bad today but we'll see how that goes.

I too find that staying busy tends to keep my mind of the things i don't want to think about, so hopefully you can do that and if you can go out and take a walk if it's nice out there. That will help clear the mind and the walking is relaxing after a bit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN