Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single Moms Single Moms

alone and in tears.........

Posted by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 6:30 PM
  • 4 Replies
Im so alone and things are going so bad im in tears now . I thought to write here maybe this might make me feel better.
las month my hours got way cut to part time or less I dont know if i will be able to pay rent  in a couple of days. I usally take my son to work because i am a caregiver and the family said it was ok if i can bring him.. I got day care assitance from the state today but the daycare centers close at 6 6:30 i get out of work later so i cant do that and i need to put him in something because i cant take him to work. I live in las vegas im from chicago I have no family let alone no friends out here im so alone and today is the first time im in tears im so lost i dont know what to do im trying to get another . but I need to do a resume which I have never did. Dont have a lot of work experience  so a lot of places wont hire u. Im thinking of doing the exotic dancing here once a week to help pay for my bills. I just dont know what to do and where to begain im sooo lost and alone and im crying now. .
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Ditzel
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 6:56 PM
Just take a deep breath! Everything will work itself out! Have you tried to get on cash and food assistance through the state? If you are not making enough money where you work to pay rent you should be able to get on state assistance.

manders018
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 6:58 PM
THe first response has some good ideas. Stay strong! Making a resume isn't that hard. Good Luck
fitcarey
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 7:03 PM

yes I did apply for it .. it helps a little they dont give much thanks

Quoting Ditzel:

Just take a deep breath! Everything will work itself out! Have you tried to get on cash and food assistance through the state? If you are not making enough money where you work to pay rent you should be able to get on state assistance.

CarliesMom
by on Oct. 2, 2007 at 7:15 PM

1st... Put your baby to bed
2nd... Take a nice long bath with some candles
3rd...  Cry

Everyone needs to cry every now and again. Once you have got the tears out... you will be able to think more clearly. Go to your counties website... look for low income housing... they may also have a program that covers part of your child care... if not all of it...

Have you ever considered getting a roommate... that always helps with the bills. Another single mother would be perfect!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN