Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

update on everything

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:02 PM
  • 2 Replies

So he came back with my car and gave me some lame excuse that of course I believed and then we were fine until last night when he promised me he would come to my house and he never showed up and he had my car and so I walked to his house today and we got into a big fight i ended up punching him and throwing his computer and he said he was done and i started crying and he handed me my keys and i just sat there like i was dumb like why couldnt i just get up and leave I have no idea why i stay or what is keeping me here

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 1:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
single_and_preg
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 4:11 PM

I will tell you from experience you need to leave before you have too much time invested or most likely you will never leave...What I'm saying is the longer your together the harder it will be for you to leave him.

jessarendt22
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:16 PM

I agree I stayed in a bad relationship for 3 and half years , of wasted time , I stayed out of fear and being young a nieve . Leave before this man wastes anymore of your time he is taking advantage of you  dont let him , set a good example for your son . I know its hard but it does get better in time i promise!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)