Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

dogs

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:49 PM
  • 17 Replies

do you want one? my son wants one so bad. we could get one against my land lords wishes, but hed raise my rent. we are at my friends house and they have a boston terrier and my son is having so much fun playing w him :(

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kam06
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 5:57 PM

We have Lucy. She's half golden retreiver half chow chow.

TuMaiidiiTa.
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:01 PM

My kids would love a dog but I'm just not an animal person. :(

sandie66
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 6:04 PM

My ex just had to have a dog for his birthday our first year together. And when he left, he left her here as he did with his last 2 wives. If it were up to me, we wouldn't have a dog at all, but my son will not allow me to get rid of her. He is 16 and she's almost 10 now. He takes care of her and he is really good at it, so I don't mind. But when Maria passes, I do not want another. It makes things much harder when you want to go away for a weekend or a vacation.

CorrinaWithrow
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 7:12 PM

I have two Australian shepards and a cat. I know it's alot of work and expense but they have been wonderful for me and the children.

fruitypeb5
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 11:38 AM

funny you should ask this.. i was just thinking about getting a dog this weekend.  i've only had cats since i've been out of my house as a kid, so i have decided i would foster a dog and see how it fits. i am hoping i can find a dog thru this foster program. . . either that or i will find it's just too much damned work

rickitikitavi
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 11:41 AM

i can have a dog or cat at my place.after i pay the pet deposit that is.my daughter really wants one or the other.she is such a animal lover.same with my son.i just need to decide which would be best for us.so may be getting one or both soon.

Mommyof2n0308
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:29 PM

We have Chlo Bear (Chloe) She is a shihtzu. She is a crazy dog! Right now she is with my Aunt and Uncle since we were at the hospital so much last month. She wil come back in a few weeks, I can not wait, I miss her soo much, so do the kids!

Mommyof2n0308
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Lucy is beautiful!!! I want a big dog soo bad!

Kam06
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Thank you. She's a pain in the ass and sheds like no tomorrow but we love her.

Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

Lucy is beautiful!!! I want a big dog soo bad!

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

LMcKnight22
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 2:30 PM

We're dog lovers.  We have inside and outside dogs for companionship as well as guard dogs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)