Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:37 PM
  • 17 Replies

I just text a guy I went to college with. I was engaged to my ex husband at that time and he hated that we were friends.  I do believe (as well as others) that he liked me.  Well I got his number from a mutual friend of ours who I have come back in contact with over the last few years.

I have butterflies in my stomach..why I don't know!?!?  I don't even know if he is single, interested, or not....gah!

~*Proud Mommy of 2 Lil Men Kanin (5-26-06) & Korbyn (4-14-08)*~

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CorrinaWithrow
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Your boys are beautiful. I hope this works out to be what is best for all of you.

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 9:42 PM

Thanks hun!

Quoting CorrinaWithrow:

Your boys are beautiful. I hope this works out to be what is best for all of you.

Mommyof2n0308
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:01 PM

is he single?? do you know yet?? OHHHH how exciting. I wish I had someone to talk to.. Ive been lonely lately

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Feb. 20, 2010 at 10:44 PM

nope no reply...so i don't know....

Quoting Mommyof2n0308:

is he single?? do you know yet?? OHHHH how exciting. I wish I had someone to talk to.. Ive been lonely lately

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:09 AM

He hasn't text or anything yet...guess we will se what happens...

KailesMommy
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:11 AM

Make a call!!! lol I know how scary it is, but go for it. Just say hey long time no talkin or somethin and ask how life has been treating him and you miss talking to him....Then if he says he got married or w/e then just say congrats or b4 that even comes up say would u like to meet up for coffee or w/e....GOOD LUCK!!!

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:14 AM

I am too chicken to do that...my mom said the same thing!

Quoting KailesMommy:

Make a call!!! lol I know how scary it is, but go for it. Just say hey long time no talkin or somethin and ask how life has been treating him and you miss talking to him....Then if he says he got married or w/e then just say congrats or b4 that even comes up say would u like to meet up for coffee or w/e....GOOD LUCK!!!

calgalmeg
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 12:54 AM

Well are you sure he gets texts?  Some people block them if they don't have a plan.  Something to think about.  It is always nice to chat with people you use to know- even if nothing comes of it at least you get someone to chat with for a bit and think about fun times with.  

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 10:31 AM

Whenever I have tried to send a text and they have txt blocked i get a message!! 

Quoting calgalmeg:

Well are you sure he gets texts?  Some people block them if they don't have a plan.  Something to think about.  It is always nice to chat with people you use to know- even if nothing comes of it at least you get someone to chat with for a bit and think about fun times with.  

Mommyto2LilMen
by on Feb. 21, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Well I got a text back this morning!  He text back and said things were good and that he would try to call one  night to catch up!  I just text back, sounds Great!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)