Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do over?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:03 AM
  • 7 Replies

Do you have one ex you would love to have a do over with, and wish you could go back in time?

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
mobilemom0608
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:04 AM

mmmmm oh yeah! lol   we weren't even BF/GF but we did--ya know--other stuff  lol, I would DEF go back to that   mmmmmmmm okay I'm back to reality :) lol

what about u op?

Kissybratzmom
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:10 AM

Ughh, I do. Whats worse is that we're friends on FB and he IM's me from time to time...but he's married. He was the best guy (by far) that I have ever dated, and I absolutely love his family!. I don't know what I was thinking. He treated my DD like a princess for 2 years and would have done anything for us..and did. I now kick myself in the butt for being young and stubborn. If he ever got divorced I would take him back in a heartbeat!  I think some days I hold out hope. I know he's not happily married because he's told me on several occasions that he's not. He's also told me that if it wasn't for his son he would have been gone by now.

coffee.crisp
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 1:52 AM

Yeah... my son's dad.  I didn't want to break up... but then again, things sucked pretty bad when we were together.  So I guess I just wish we could have had another chance to try being together-- not that I wish things were the way they were back then.

single_and_preg
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:42 AM

Oh yes, I wouldnt be single,

Beth5289
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Yep.  So I wouldn't have hung on as long and wasted so much time on him!

tyfry7496
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Yeap and I occasionally do get to have a do over with him. More like a friends with benefits...but I do want the relationship with him back,

meka26
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:19 AM

I have an ex I would love to have a do over with. He is the greatest guy i've been with. If I could go back I would change everything that happened between us. I still love him to this day and I always will.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)