Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone see the article on Shiloh?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:38 PM
  • 9 Replies

I saw it at the store today that someone is claiming that Angelina Jolie is trying to make Shiloh a boy, by hair cuts, no "girly" toys, and calling her John.  This is so odd to me, is the press that slow?  I mean, really?  Does anyone care if the kid got a bad haircut and isn't allowed to play with barbie?  Am I the only one surprised? 

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
mobilemom0608
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 7:40 PM

I haven't seen it

kcook55
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:15 PM

i seen the cover at walmart the other day but i was being rushed the kids wanted to go home.

CorrinaWithrow
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 8:24 PM

I haven't seen the article but even if I did I wouldn't have read it. That is not news and frankly I don't care what she does. I get sick of all the articles about her and Brad.

single_and_preg
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 9:53 PM

I havent seen it, I like angelina though!

calgalmeg
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:05 PM

Seriously it amazes me how much press that couple gets.  The funny thing is though that is one of the few times you hear about parenting as the issue other than the press getting all huffy that the twins aren't constantly on display (although who wants to bet that if the twins were out all the time they'd claim she was using them to get attention).

Quoting CorrinaWithrow:

I haven't seen the article but even if I did I wouldn't have read it. That is not news and frankly I don't care what she does. I get sick of all the articles about her and Brad.

kcook55
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:14 PM

either way she cant win. either she needs to keep the kids at home where no one sees them, or out where people can see them either way she dont win. honestly i think the press should leave them alone and let them live there lives.

Quoting calgalmeg:

Seriously it amazes me how much press that couple gets.  The funny thing is though that is one of the few times you hear about parenting as the issue other than the press getting all huffy that the twins aren't constantly on display (although who wants to bet that if the twins were out all the time they'd claim she was using them to get attention).

Quoting CorrinaWithrow:

calgalmeg
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Personally I think it sucks that their whole lives are splayed out on double page glossy spreads but consider most of it hazards of their job- what gets me is when they go after the kids- little people who did NOT sign up for that or have the ability to understand why someone took their picture put it up for everyone to see and said not-so-nice things.  

Quoting kcook55:

either way she cant win. either she needs to keep the kids at home where no one sees them, or out where people can see them either way she dont win. honestly i think the press should leave them alone and let them live there lives.

Quoting calgalmeg:

Quoting CorrinaWithrow:

kcook55
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:51 PM

i agree the kids didn't sign up to have there picture up everywhere all over the place and it's not fair to the kids. and what happens when the kids are older and can read . they can say some really hurt-ful things.

Quoting calgalmeg:

Personally I think it sucks that their whole lives are splayed out on double page glossy spreads but consider most of it hazards of their job- what gets me is when they go after the kids- little people who did NOT sign up for that or have the ability to understand why someone took their picture put it up for everyone to see and said not-so-nice things.  

Quoting kcook55:

Quoting calgalmeg:

Quoting CorrinaWithrow:

jeepingirrl
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 8:48 AM

I saw it when I was standing in line at Kroger. I get what your saying about going after the kids. It is sad.

Quoting calgalmeg:

Quoting kcook55:

Quoting calgalmeg:

Quoting CorrinaWithrow:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)