Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Funny moment of the day..

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:57 PM
  • 4 Replies

I broke down and bought myself some new bras on clearance and DD thought it would be funny to  put my bra on. She decided to stuff it and it took 4 wash cloths in each one to even fill it ! LOL She must have walked around in it for a good 15 minutes or so. If she only knew what it was like to have big boobs and to wear those over the shoulder boulder holders.

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 10:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
beka83
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:00 PM

LOL!!!!!  We went to a wedding today and while sitting in the crowded church waiting for the service to begin my 5 year old looks at my chest and points to one boob and says "Mommy can you tell me the name of these things again....I think there is milk in there".  Needless to say I put my hand over his mouth and whispered in his ear to sit there quietly and not say another word until the wedding was over.  I was bright red and everyone around us was dying laughing.  No I am not pregnant... But one day he wanted to know why God would put them on girls and not on boys so I figured 5 was old enough to know.  Man I am still embarrassed about that!

Kissybratzmom
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:10 PM

LOL..the things kids say! My friends mom once told me how my friend Nick believed that white women made white milk and that black women made chocolate milk. I still tease him to this day!

Quoting beka83:

LOL!!!!!  We went to a wedding today and while sitting in the crowded church waiting for the service to begin my 5 year old looks at my chest and points to one boob and says "Mommy can you tell me the name of these things again....I think there is milk in there".  Needless to say I put my hand over his mouth and whispered in his ear to sit there quietly and not say another word until the wedding was over.  I was bright red and everyone around us was dying laughing.  No I am not pregnant... But one day he wanted to know why God would put them on girls and not on boys so I figured 5 was old enough to know.  Man I am still embarrassed about that!

Tashia07
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:59 PM

I went to a wedding today too.... my DS woke up from brief nap to his favourite song.... he pushed himself off my lap and ran for the music. After his song was over he ran through the crowd, climbed back in my lap, and passed out like nothing had happened at all. The best man's son (who is terrible) knocked over all the coffee and a chocolate fountain during an acoustic guitar performance.... we thought that would shut the guitarist up but nope! He kept right on playing and playing. LOL it was a great night!!!

m2b8609
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 1:11 AM

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

LOL..the things kids say! My friends mom once told me how my friend Nick believed that white women made white milk and that black women made chocolate milk. I still tease him to this day!

thats hilarious

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)