Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you collect anything?

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:05 PM
  • 51 Replies

Is there anything that you collect?

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
single_and_preg
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:05 PM

I collect old money or coins..

Dimes from 1964 or earlier are worth atleast 1.00 a piece, i have about 35 of them.

Kissybratzmom
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:07 PM

I used to collect Tigger stuff back in the day. Right now the only thing I have is my grandparents old salt and pepper collection in a curio cabinet.

NananRaysmom
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:26 PM

Seals...my grandpa buys them for me.  And, he gets these Mexican dolls from Mexico that I have a collection of.  I love them..

RECESSION: When your neighbor loses his job. DEPRESSION: When you lose your job. RECOVERY: When Obama loses his.

single_and_preg
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:34 PM

Oh thats right i also collect leopards. my whole room was leopard print when i was a teenager, anything leopard i saw i bought...I havent bought any leopard items in a few years though.

Kissybratzmom
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:37 PM

Haha..one of my good friends was (and still is) obsessed with leopard print back in high school. Everything was leopard print and 70's retro from Good Will. Matter of fact she got a coat from the Good Will and upon inspecting it, it was one of my grandmas that we had donated after she passed away! lol

Her daughter is now my DS's "future wife" My friend has already said they will have a pink leopard print wedding LOL

Quoting single_and_preg:

Oh thats right i also collect leopards. my whole room was leopard print when i was a teenager, anything leopard i saw i bought...I havent bought any leopard items in a few years though.

fireangels2
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:42 PM

Books! I am soo glad I got a Kindle 2 with my tax return because I was running out of room!  I love to read and I am the type that if the book was good, I won't get rid of it because I will read it again! I have been a book lover since I was about 9 and I am passing it on to my kiddos.

Tashia07
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:09 AM

I collect these figurines from the grocery store 50 cents machine called Homies. I collect art by David Garabaldi.... very, very, very slowly.... I was soooooo happy to find out that they have prints at Burlington Coat Factory! I used to collect first edition books by Langston Hughes, but I completed that collection, until I hit the lottery!!!

single_and_preg
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Quoting Tashia07:

I collect these figurines from the grocery store 50 cents machine called Homies. I collect art by David Garabaldi.... very, very, very slowly.... I was soooooo happy to find out that they have prints at Burlington Coat Factory! I used to collect first edition books by Langston Hughes, but I completed that collection, until I hit the lottery!!!

OMG!! the homies, they are cute! My brother used to collect them, i havent seen them in the machines in quite a while now though...

monkymonstermom
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:17 AM

mine is crosses I started before they got real popular around here but I am  thinking of changing it because everyone has them now

Tashia07
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:21 AM

Quoting single_and_preg:

Quoting Tashia07:

OMG!! the homies, they are cute! My brother used to collect them, i havent seen them in the machines in quite a while now though...

LOL.... It all started because I wanted Willie G (the one in the wheelchair)... Girl, everything has to politically correct these days..... they were discontinued after 15 collections.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)