Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter...

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:18 PM
  • 24 Replies

Does anyone know what they're getting their LO's for Easter yet?

by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kissybratzmom
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:20 PM

AVON is coming out with a really cute cupcake apron and cupcake recipe and picture book that I I'm going to get DD. I'm thinking of getting DS My Pal Scout, but not sure yet. I'm sure he would prefer an Elmo toy or movie though.

kcook55
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:20 PM

haven't decided for sure yet ds might get a thomas train but i might just wait till july for his b-day or maybe a woody or buzz light year action figure. and dd i want to get her something other than a doll but not sure what

single_and_preg
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:24 PM

I already started lol, I know i got him too much already, but I been so excited to make his 1st Easter Basket...I got him quite a few toys, because i think he is too young for candy..

a basket ball shaped basket

Hot wheels

5 silly monkeys book

washable majic markers

a play golf set, that is only 5.00 at wal-mart its  real cute srping colors

a play bowling set (5.00)

a toy vacum cleaner

some gerber puffs

fruit cups

chocolate cheerios

I might get a chocolate bunny

some shoes

a little flip flop filled with jelly beans (I might have to smoosh them for him to be able to eat them,)

Kissybratzmom
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:28 PM

I hear ya. I'll prolly get DS more toys then candy. He'll most likely get some Gerber food and maybe some mini M&M's. He seems to like those.

I saw the golf and bowling things at Walmart today, but I think he is still too young for them :o(

Quoting single_and_preg:

I already started lol, I know i got him too much already, but I been so excited to make his 1st Easter Basket...I got him quite a few toys, because i think he is too young for candy..

Hot wheels

5 silly monkeys book

washable majic markers

a toy vacum cleaner

some gerber puffs

fruit cups

chocolate cheerios

some shoes

a little flip flop filled with jelly beans (I might have to smoosh them for him to be able to at the,)

kcook55
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:30 PM

thats alot of stuff lol my kids usually get alot from my mom they usually get 2 baskets one from me and mom from my mom. last yr i got told by several people i was mean and a horrible mom for not getting dd a chocolate bunny even tho they knew she was allergic to chocolate. my kids didn't even eat that much of candy out there basket.

Quoting single_and_preg:

Hot wheels

5 silly monkeys book

washable majic markers

a toy vacum cleaner

some gerber puffs

fruit cups

chocolate cheerios

some shoes

a little flip flop filled with jelly beans (I might have to smoosh them for him to be able to at the,)

single_and_preg
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:30 PM

lol, yeah the main reason i got the golf set, is because i know he'll love carrying the golf sticks around since he wants to carry the broom, mop and anything else shaped like a stick.

Quoting Kissybratzmom:

I hear ya. I'll prolly get DS more toys then candy. He'll most likely get some Gerber food and maybe some mini M&M's. He seems to like those.

I saw the golf and bowling things at Walmart today, but I think he is still too young for them :o(

Quoting single_and_preg:

Hot wheels

5 silly monkeys book

washable majic markers

a toy vacum cleaner

some gerber puffs

fruit cups

chocolate cheerios

some shoes

Kam06
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:41 PM

I'm planning on getting Kailyn

a kite

chalk

bubbles

some candy

maybe a new dress.

For her first Easter I got a really nice basket and got her name engraved in it so I dont have to keep buying baskets.

kcook55
by on Mar. 6, 2010 at 11:47 PM

Quoting Kam06:

a kite

chalk

bubbles

some candy

maybe a new dress.

For her first Easter I got a really nice basket and got her name engraved in it so I dont have to keep buying baskets.

i get dd a new dress and ds a new outfit cant very well get him a dress lol, and a new pair of sandals. but i'm having the hardest time finding dd sandals that fit but aren't flip flops.

and i love the idea of getting a basket with there name engraved on it.

Kam06
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:18 AM

I saw some cute sandals at Target. I also got her basket at Target and got it engraved at Things Remembered at the mall.   I got my lil bro (5yrs old in july) one too, his was blue, and my mom let him trash it instead of putting away...oh well.

Quoting kcook55:

Quoting Kam06:

a kite

chalk

bubbles

some candy

maybe a new dress.

i get dd a new dress and ds a new outfit cant very well get him a dress lol, and a new pair of sandals. but i'm having the hardest time finding dd sandals that fit but aren't flip flops.

and i love the idea of getting a basket with there name engraved on it.

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Noahs-mommy09
by on Mar. 7, 2010 at 12:27 AM

I don't remember ever really doing anything for Easter so I'm kind of confused. My DS is 6 months so this is his 1st Easter, what kind of age appropriate toys could I put in his basket? Also, I've never been good at arts& crafts, do they sell baskets for smaller kids?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)